Rainbow 🌈 Law Makers will turn on Religion NOT the UN

by JohnTron7 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JohnTron7
    JohnTron7

It should be starting to become more clear to people what I've stated for years on this site. The threat against religion that becomes pivotal will come from LGBTQ politicians forcing through " Hate Crime" bills aimed at religions. In the past I have had a " maybe" statement from only one commenter. Can anyone refute the change that is occurring now ?

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I've wondered for some time if that might be one of the main flashpoints that could very plausibly trigger an attack on religion from the political system.

The other is over wealth - religions (including the JWs) have a lot of money and benefit from tax perks, and in some cases are very ostentatious about their wealth, with gold adorning their religious buildings, fine robes and fabrics, and (in the case of evangelical and modern churches especially) expensive cars, private jets and so on. Often, the very religions that have all this visible wealth also have many followers who are poor and struggling to make ends meet.

Both issues appear on the face of it to be reasonable justifications to attack religion, as they both appear humanitarian and "for the greater good", yet they could also be used to justify the use of bullying "cancel culture" tactics and extreme pressure and the passing of draconian laws if desired.

Also, either could be implemented on a more global scale in the not-too-distant future, so although it seems hard to imagine the UN coming together enough to be united in an attack, it's not implausible that there could be an international coordinated campaign of some kind in that direction.

Admittedly, none of this is likely in the immediate future but I reckon it will begin to happen in the next decade or so, accelerated by the decline of religious affiliation among younger generations which is already well underway, and more older people abandoning the beliefs of their youth - the predicted "drying up" of the waters of religion. As social attitudes change en masse, I think a concerted attack by policy makers on the power and influence of religious organisations could well happen, despite it seeming unlikely right now. That would especially be the case if the remaining religious audiences become more militant, like both the so-called Christian right in the USA and radical Islamists are.

A polarised world between radical religionists, where the more moderate religionists fade and become indifferent or agnostic/atheist, would leave remaining religions looking like an extremist threat to the future of mankind.

• JohnTron7
    JohnTron7

Journeyman, thank you for your indepth reply to my comment. This site has censored or even deleted my previous comments regarding this subject. I started years back stating this possible outcome instead of the UN theory and the feedback was negative in most aspects, including some asking me if Jehovah had told me this personally. However, the GB doesn't get answers from Jehovah to print, they take a vote and then decide what they agree upon to publish. I don't see how this is speaking for Jehovah. I just think foresight can designate how an outcome is possible other than what some believe. I would say that the two points of interest you stated are indeed possible motives for the turn on Religion that have little to do with a Russia or United Nations oppression. Thanks for your input ! JonTron

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nah… The LBGQT blah, blah… is a fringe minority compared to the rest of the population, at least in the US. Just look at Dillan Mul… wish I cared.. and Bud Light if you want to know what’s actually happening.

Corporations virtue signaled and made $$$ off varying LBGQT projects and rode that gravy train for all it was worth, but as soon as they realized it was fleeting and that most common sense people are getting fed up and will take their money elsewhere they changed their tune. Their moral high ground was simply an illusion, or virtue signaling which isn’t sustainable.

Also, the hate crime angle will not work in the long run. There will be a civil war if the current idiocy continues, even Democrats are beginning to understand this.

DD

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Recent polls suggest that the kids are a lot less interested in all this social j́ustice crap. It has always been for kids to be counter culture, now that it is your 40 year old teacher and the mainstream media and companies taking the positions, it’s not cool anymore.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JohnTron and Journeyman

Are you two seriously entertaining the possibility that anything in the Org’s weird-ass End-Times script has even the remotest possibility of actually taking place?

• Badfish
    Badfish

I don’t understand how so many ex-Witnesses can leave the Jehovah’s Witnesses, but at the same time still believe in their theology. If you still believe the stuff the teach, why aren’t you a Witness?

I know it’s hard to believe you were in a cult. But Jesus is God. You can only be saved by grace through faith—not works. Babylon the Great is not the “world empire of false religion,” and the UN is not going to outlaw religion.

You are not going to “live forever in paradise on earth.” If you believe you will never die, you are believing the first lie the Devil told in the Garden. You are going to die. You cannot earn everlasting life by “following Jehovah’s rules.” The only thing that can save you is Jesus Christ. Salvation is a free gift.

• JohnTron7
    JohnTron7

Jesus died a perfect man, not a God. It took.another perfect man to balance the scales of Adam's sin, not a God. In fact, Jesus would not have died had his heavenly father not forsook him.and he had no power other than being a human when he died. Are you saying God can die ? There are some things impossible. It is impossible for God to Lie or Die. Prove otherwise Badfish ....

• Simon
    Simon

The rainbow brigade have ridden a wave of regular people being tolerant, but they have overreached and pushed things too far and the pendulum will swing back. It's already begun in sports and will continue into washrooms that people can use.

It takes time, because companies need to be sued into oblivion for the crimes their policies 'cause, and once the payouts start the insurance companies will tell them what the reality is.

• Simon
    Simon
    Journeyman, thank you for your indepth reply to my comment. This site has censored or even deleted my previous comments regarding this subject.

No it hasn't. But feel free to fuck off anytime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit