Memorial 2017

by wifibandit 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

I would never allow my children to walk through tall grass. The episode on "House, M.D." about a tick bite's causing paralysis had me at "hello."

Oh, sorry -- it's Paradise.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Am I invited?" - Jesus Christ (or Michael the Archangel, if you prefer)

• schnell
    schnell
    Maybe they took Jesus out to give the impression that they're really really really close to the end, like for realsies this time.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

km 12/15 p. 4 - Kingdom Ministry—2015

The Memorial for 2017 will be Tuesday, April 11, 2017.

• prologos
    prologos
    schnell42 minutes ago: Maybe they took Jesus out to give the impression that they're really really really close to the end, like for realsies this time.
    Jesus only works for the anointed, they become sin-free [d] instantly, the OS great crowd survivors, as pictured, have to work themselves out of it, for 1000 years. so: wt is right to not even have him hover in heaven, over the miniature niagara.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Unbelievable, yet believable because WT is behind it. I have been noticing that they have a phobia against Jesus. JW's just don't like to give much credit to him and Lord knows they will never and I repeat never praise him.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT carts peddling "Everyone's dream" ???

To paraphrase a quote by George Carlin ".... it's called a dream because you have be asleep to believe it."

• freddo
    freddo

Don't forget this is only the cart signboard.

The invitation will probably have immaculately groomed white Jesus in his Unilever/Persil washed clothes and dust free sandals extending his hand ...

Either that or some blood soaked dying man on a pole writhing in agony ...

Or both.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Prosperity? I dont recall that ever being a lure for the unwary to come join the cult and to get into the magical kingdom.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Where in the Bible is the memorial described as a "FREE PUBLIC EVENT?"

Where in the Bible is the memorial described as a being essentially for spectators & "interested ones" - people who have been invited to "commemorate" Jesus' death - but who are then directed to reject the offer of the bread & wine?

Satanic memorial indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit