Attention: Active Jehovah's Witness Parents

by Sea Breeze 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This young JW lady was shunned by her parents since she was 18 or 19 years old. She was befriended by the older man that you see in the picture. Perhaps you recognize him? They did a lot of things together while her parents shunned her. After more than 25 years, they still do.

In case you are wondering what is wrong with your teenager; JW kids act out in harmful ways because:

1. They see the WT history of false prophecies and unlike you, cannot live a lie.

2. They experience the robotic, automoton nature that many JW's are known for and crave basic human affection and love which is missing in many JW families.

3. Some kids are naturally imagnitive, impressionable and suffer psychologically from all the blood, gore and armageddon images that you forced them to digest in their early years and just want a break from all the panic & negativity.

4. They want to stop feeling guilty for participating in basic social activities that YOU shamed and prevented them from doing, which made them freaks among their peers and objects of derision. All your made up rules which ARE NOT IN THE BIBLE, only convinced them of your insanity and manipulation, which you unknowingly or not seek to pass on. Your kids want and need YOU, not your impossible unbiblical rules.

Please wake up. We know that you love your children. Do not let a group of jackass mad-men rob your children of one of the greatest assets that they have - you, their parents.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Well said, but won’t change 1 person…but may provide reassurance to someone who is struggling with their consequences from normal deductive reasoning.

TTWSYF

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Well said, but won’t change 1 person

I don't know. I'd like to think it would. Most JW's are just going along with what the elders (GB in reality) tell them to do. With a little bit of thought, it is easy to see what drives JW kids off the deep end. I think parents can eventually be reached.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

These are Sarah Kellen's JW parents. They look like carbon copies of my parents. In an interview, they said:

They said they knew nothing about Kellen's work with Epstein because they became estranged from her around the time she took the job, aged 18 or 19

‘She is our prodigal daughter, it doesn’t mean we don’t love her.’

‘I think Sarah was susceptible to that because of her age and her personality. She was estranged from her family, she didn’t know what to do or where to turn.’

Thomas and Mary say they would gladly welcome their daughter back into the fold tomorrow but she would need to re-enter their church and demonstrate a genuine commitment to their faith.

Q. Why didn't Jesus require people join his church before he showed love to them?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Is it just me, or doesn't the interlocked JW on the nose of Epstein's 'plane look creepy?

The W even resembles the Watchtower symbol.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have said this many times and will say it again. Leaving a controlling religion is one thing. But forgetting that the body is the temple of God, and to be kept free of the defilements of the flesh, is quite another. Ignore that, and you’ll ultimately pay for it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The Kellens will be held in high esteem for their sacrifice and proving faithful to Jehover The JW Borg.

Let's review: It's a Cult!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

BoogerMan, the initials on the plane are JE, for Epstein himself, but I can certainly see what you're talking about! There's a certain subliminal feel to it, even though it can't in actuality be any more than coincidence.

• LV101
    LV101

Sea B -- I read this article couple yrs. ago -- it was in a special news reporting paper. Where did you find this info? As I recall, Sarah Kellen was known as the Lieutenant under Ghislaine Maxwell.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

It's all over the internet. She became his personal "secretary" and was paid 200K per year to assist in his activities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit