Trump and the MEMO

by ducatijoe 48 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

no, Reza you dummy.

the opinion of Reza, especially on this day, must count as the least important news in the history of man.

• jp1692
    jp1692

HH: no, Reza you dummy.

I see. You can't construct a proper sentence, but I'm a "dummy."

Funny. No wonder you like Trump.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

jp, I got one for you:

Signs you are in a cult: Your leader eat humans for entertainment.

Did the memo break your brain or something?

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I see. You can't construct a proper sentence, but I'm a "dummy."

Funny. No wonder you’re an apostate.

/satire of JP

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Sign I: His campaign is fueled by charisma.
    Sign II: He’s a raging narcissist.
    Sign III: What he says is always right. Even when it's not.

Excellent, no other president has had the same signs lmao. I think you just described the person that always wins hahahahahah the basic three tenants of being a successful politician, be charismatic, love yourself too much and lie lie lie

Still doesn't prove how anyone who calls out people who complain about literally everything about him are cult members, if he does something dumb, you say "thats dumb", if he does something worthwhile, you say "thats worthwhile", it's not complicated.

trump is great at blurting out complete nonsense at almost opportune time that is so outlandish you wonder why he would say something so absurd, then you watch the mainstream media chase after it like a dog chasing the same stick over and over, and the news media is clogged for 24hours. "i had the most watched this or that EVER" oh my god, he's a madman lol. Trust me I don't like it either, but you all just keep feeding the troll, he's gonna keep trolling...

• jp1692
    jp1692

HH: Signs you are in a cult: Your leader eat humans for entertainment.

Then I guess that proves I'm no longer in a cult. I have no leader. I view no human as superior to me.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

jp I bet if you google "how Obama was like a cult leader", you will probably also find articles and books. There is no doubt about Trump shortcomings, but the idea that all the people who voted for him or even defend him in any way are brainwashed deplorables is nonsense.

If anything, despite being very wealthy, Trumps "human" tendencies probably make people feel more like he is average like them. Calling countries shitholes, not being polished. If I had to make a case for a cultish prez honestly I would say somehow Obama did it, Trump appeals to being "one of us" if you will.

I really don't believe the majority of even his supporters see him as "charismatic" they see him as a hard-headed blunt tool.

• jp1692
    jp1692

FMF: jp I bet if you google "how Obama was like a cult leader", you will probably also find articles and books.

I tried it. Here are the results, probably NOT what you expected:

FMF: There is no doubt about Trump shortcomings, but the idea that all the people who voted for him or even defend him in any way are brainwashed deplorables is nonsense.

Did I say that? No, I did not.

BTW, just because I find the behavior of SOME Trump followers reminiscent of cult members does NOT mean I think they all are. Your conclusion is a logical fallacy. Also, it does NOT mean I liked Obama either. That is another logical fallacy.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Trump has the charisma of a jackhammer. I think the cult leader idea is hysterical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit