Kim and mikeys chanel on YouTube they uploaded a video of more singing and dancing

by Crazyguy 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    jws are turning into party animals lollol
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Sounds like y'all are mad cause you left the "family"?
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Just for the sake of context Please !

How do you conclude that this is a Special Assembly event ??

A get together or Wedding maybe ..............................just asking??

• mana11
    mana11
    WTF... Rocking like that 40 years ago would have gotten me reproved.
  • Dunedain
    Dunedain

While I was watching this video, I kept thinking 2 things in particular. The first was, I cannot believe these are a bunch of JW's at a possible "convention". The second thing, was that I was picturing myself at this "event", and whether if it was when I was in the "truth", or not, I would have been CRINGING in the back of this place, with my mouth open, and a WTF look on my face.

Whether I was "in", or "out", that would have been a very weird, uncomfortable, socially odd, awkward, and at times laugh out loud, "get together" to have been invited to.

I am still a bit dumbfounded, by what exactly I just saw. Context, would REALLY go a long way to "deciphering" what my eyes and ears have just witnessed. My how times have changed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dunedain- "While I was watching this video, I kept thinking 2 things in particular. The first was, I cannot believe these are a bunch of JW's at a possible 'convention'. The second thing, was that I was picturing myself at this 'event', and whether if it was when I was in the 'truth', or not, I would have been CRINGING in the back of this place, with my mouth open, and a WTF look on my face."

Ditto.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever 19 hours ago
    Sounds like y'all are mad cause you left the "family"?
    I'm not mad....could care less if they finally get to have a bit of fun instead of boring, somber, tight laced, buttoned up, stale meetings week after week.

I do however find it ironic that having grown up as a JW and a former Bethelite, how scripture after scripture was sited to show us why, when it comes to worshiping Jehovah, we weren't allowed to be anything but "serious minded" "not emulating the world" "modest not drawing attention to ourselves" etc. We couldn't even have a non witness song in our weddings or have dancing at our get togethers.

We got scolded by the Circuit Overseer for having a 50's costume party because we were emulating the world by dressing in 50's garb and playing 50's music when we should have been dressed like Witnesses in the 50's and reenacting how they would have gone from door to door (I kid you not).

Now it seems the Bible has been re-written and what was wrong for us to do, is ok...even on the assembly hall platform apparently !

I say go for it...this is just the further proof I need to confirm that this is no longer the religion I was pretty much forced to dedicate my life to and it will be just the kind of thing to wake up those who's eyes are beginning to be opened to how fast JW's are becoming just another fundamentalist mainstream religion.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Looks like a test by the Organization to me. They absolutely must move towards the "center" of "normal" Xianity to remain viable as a business, which they are. If you can't spot a corporation by now, then you have some things to learn.

What do the sheeple need to stay in the BORG? In 2014, Jack-shit happened. Why? It's all a delusion. Jeehoobie the cloud-rider ain't coming back. The sheeple are becoming complacent. We can read the stats, do you think the rulers of the WTBTS can't do the same?

This ridiculous display was simply an "alpha-test." The WTBTS leaders can see how the R&F respond. Does it make the sheeple feel normal? Does it raise their activity level? Does it help them forget that their religion is a mirage? Great! Slowly implement more changes of this kind.

Does is cause problems, or offend the majority of sheeple? Then shit-can it. What is there to lose? The WTBTS can simply blame it "independent thinking", and have a warning article against such nonsense. The ignorant majority won't know the difference.

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    WTF!!! LOL, just amazing videos. It could very well be a test by the Borganization.
  • coalize
    coalize
    Look like the borg have To find things To don't finish with a germany-like age pyramid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit