Crisis of Conscience: December 12, 2015 - 50 weeks later

by Jehalapeno 50 Replies latest jw friends

• xelder
    xelder

Happy to be a pirate!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think we all know another 50 weeks could pass and there will still be no change, pathetic.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I own a copy of crisis of concience,and I recognise it is a reputable news outlet on the " truth "about HOW the governing body worrked " But why not publish the " Finnished Mystery" by Chales Tate Russell? I think that book is all anyone need know about the organisation and " Jehoversm Witness " wonderland.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Traditional publishing is not speedy. I have some confidence that this is being dealt with honestly.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    I have some confidence that this is being dealt with honestly.

But, JWdaughter, you also have confidence that Islam is the one true religion. Therefore, how can your judgment be taken seriously?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Credulity.

if you notice I started that comment with "I wonder" which alerts the reader that a hypothetical "thinking outloud" rhetorical question is about to follow. It was posed as a musing rather than a literal question. Not every single copy of COC could or would be "vacuumed up" by WT of course that would be impossible.🙄

• suavojr
    suavojr
    Cedars would have had it publish by now...
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Jehalapeno,

Rude crack.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

been off the site for a while, any news? any updates? I thought as much, zilch, scandalous.

• bohm
    bohm

I literally wrote a textbook from scratch and had it used for 1 1/2 semesters while this has been going on...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit