Ozzie's Weekend Poll #38

by ozziepost 17 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

hi Ozzie's

I felt # 1 that they were loving shepards ( or they sometimes used sisters for this ) that they wanted me to do a # 4

so encouragement = guilt

• Shakita
    Shakita

When I was a brand spankin' new witness ---- #1, #2,

Later when disillusionment settled in ----#4, #8

Mrs. Shakita

• Shakita
    Shakita

Sorry........I meant #4, and #9 ........ can't wait till the edit feature is back!

Mrs. Shakita

• Princess
    Princess

Anyone who needed encouragement wasn't doing enough. It's another word for guilt.

I've blocked it from my post borg vocabulary.

Rachel

• Beans
    Beans

A new rule or requirement.

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• Gopher
    Gopher

Definitely #4 -- do more do more! I usually was on the "good side" of the elders, so any encouragement usually came because I wasn't pioneering or something. If I had done something wrong, the word "encouragement" was not used. Rather it was "two of us would like to meet with you after the meeting".

This poll reminds me of a sign I saw at someone's desk in my office:

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!!

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

"This is Elder So and So, and I would like to ENCOURAGE demand, that you join us for a meeting this Sunday. You know it's been two weeks since we have seen you... and we like to ENCOURAGE nag, our friends into showing up. If you have health problems, or family problems, that is ok.. but we still like to encourage you to try to make it, let you know that you need to drop everything else in your life and come be like us".

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

#4, #8, #9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit