Scientology Superbowl Ad

by azor 32 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Simon just to summarize what Nathan called these people in the other post. Wetbacks is the term he used. Bigotry on full display. Go back and read what I've said on the matter of immigration. Opposing the wall and agreeing that the immigration process needs fixing are 2 different things.

• flipper
    flipper

ANYWAY- Meanwhile back at the ranch- concerning the thread topic if I may- these ads by Scientology are just damage control due to the heavy negative exposure Leah Remini and Mike Rinder are revealing about criminal and unjust behavior within the Scientology cult. Good for them in exposing this conduct ! It's forcing Scientology to spend millions $$$ in trying to make themselves look " better " . But like Nonjwspouse stated thinking people who have seen Remini's show will see through the BS ads by Scientology as desperation on their part.

We can only hope that more negative exposure comes out regarding Jehovah's Witnesses. All of these cults are dangerous- and much of the public are in oblivion mentally regarding that fact. Peace out, Mr.Flipper

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

All I can say is, Wow, they must have a lot of money to put these ads on the SuperBowl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit