Scientology Superbowl Ad

by azor 32 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

Simply disgusted with that double standard by our system at times. Cutting ads that question Trumps bigoted wall, yet allowing a cult ad in. WTF.

• schnell
    schnell
    Money talks.
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

However, people are talking more about the cut ad than Scientology. There's not such thing as bad publicity.

• schnell
    schnell

Imagine one day, you flip through the channels, and Fox News has an ad for JWorg...

...Followed immediately by a report about JW child abuse.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Any links for us in the U.K. to see?

• fastJehu
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

What outright gall to make those ads, and air them during the million dollar spots on the Superbowl!

Anyone watching Leah has the understanding that makes these ads appropriately disgusting.

GO Leah and Mike GO

• life is to short
    life is to short

nonjwspouse

I totally agree with you, I can just imagine how Leah and Mike feel when they see them. I agree Go Leah and Mike.

LITS

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm a bigot if I don't support criminals? OK, put me down as bigot.

• azor
    azor

If you have bought into the rhetoric calling for a wall then yes your a bigot. Is there a problem with immigration that does not have a process? Yes there is. A wall is not the answer.

What happened to "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." What it only applies if your skin is lighter. The immigration system needs fixing, and demonizing the working class immigrants is not going to do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit