My Mom's Challenge to Me

by lriddle80 25 Replies latest jw friends

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

The truth is...I am ridiculous.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Tell her that you prayed to Jehovah and he told you to stay away from the WTS/JWS because they are an apostate false prophet organization, operating as corrupt lying religious publishing house.

The bible warns of men who say they've come in Jehovah's name so to remain in a clean and righteous standing with him that you felt it personally necessary to leave the JWS organization.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I have a coffee cup, it’s double insulated ceramic with a nice, solid copper base.

If you address your prayers to my coffee cup, I think you’ll get identical results...

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

I just miss her. I wish we could have a regular mom and daughter relationship. I chose to leave, and I am happy about it. Not everyone gets what they want, so I am just being spoiled, I guess. I need to just be satisfied with what I have and the love that's in my life and leave it all be. I hate giving up, but maybe I should, for my own peace. It's a bummer.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ask your mother a couple of simple questions that she should be able to answer satisfactory.

1. Why didn`t both Jehovah God and Christ Jesus never shun Satan the Devil ?

Satan always had the freedom to come and go in the presence of Jehovah in heaven { JOB }

Jesus Christ spent fourty days with Satan allowing him to tempt him in the wilderness and after that was concluded Satan left him until another convenient time { Jesus never shunned him} Luke 4.

2.If Jehovah God loved the world of mankind so much why did he cast Satan out of heaven down to the earth to mislead as many of mankind as he could ? And that he has promised to do the same thing again after the thousand years have ended ? by releasing Satan from the Abyss to mislead as many as he can .?

Ask her if she would do such a thing to her own son.?

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I remember my mom would tell me the exact same thing. The funny thing that happened was when did I read it with an "open mind" I discovered that the JW love to take quite a few scriptures out of context to fit their teachings. When I would read the scriptures before and after, some of their favorite saying "see this proves our point", by reading the whole section it did the total opposite. When I pointed this out to her, It was like taking a rubber ball and bouncing it off of a brick wall, she just didn't get it or choose not to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit