Ladies, are you submissive enough?

by Celia 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

<-------------- Is a power and money hungry bitch.

So I guess the answer would be "No". Lol.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

<---------------------- JEZEBEL!!!!!!!! . . . (per elders in Saskatoon)

AND PROUD OF IT!!!

ESTEE

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Whew...I can see ESTEE has posted.

If you don't know much about the part of CANADA she lives in, I dear say, those supremely cold icy rails that dominate the prairie regions of her world, would make scary braces!

Frostbite would take on an entirely different meaning! Brrr...and all those brass monkeys?

Lac La Ronge...brrr! but, you can indeed WALK ON WATER, like Jesus. How? Coz it's frozen over solid, silly.

Submissive women: that's an oxymoron.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

<------------------- NOT SUBMISSIVE

NEVER BEEN SUBMISSIVE

NEVER WILL BE SUBMISSIVE

Every major decision we've ever made would have wreaked havoc had we done it his way. So he thanks God I'm not submissive.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Let me untie my husband, take his gag out, and ask him. <smirk>

CG

• rocky220
    rocky220

Sure I am......I'll string you up and whip you any time you want me to!rocky220

• detective
    detective

More on the magazine bringing such insights:

http://www.answermagazine.com/

Now this is creepy...

the next issue of Answer, could be the most meaningful thing youve done in a very long time. It may mean the difference between someone being in Heaven or not being there when eternity arrives!

Three Options from Which to Choose:
    Option One
    Well send you 50 copies of Answer to share with your neighbors and friends, in any way you like, for $12. The cost for sending you 100 copies will be $24. For more than 100 copies, add 24 per copy.

Option Two
    We will pool your contribution with others and mail five copies of Answer for every dollar received, to communities which we select.

Option Three
    When a contribution is for $30 or more, we automatically mail the copies youre sponsoring to families living on the postal route on which you live. Because of our connection with the U.S. Post Office, we will know from your street address which postal route you live on.

Who We Are
    Answer Magazine is used by individual Christians to evangelize their neighborhoods and is produced by Gospel Publishing located in Birmingham, Alabama. We have been printing and mailing evangelistic magazines for over twenty five years. Answer is mailed to over 300,000 families each issue. We also produce a sister magazine that is used by churches and has a circulation of over 2 million.

Evangelism is Answers primary objective. Each issue features articles especially designed to win people to Christ, or nudge them along on their journey to Him. A number of articles which have appeared in past issues of Answer are available on this site.

Personally, I dont believe any other ministry exists which so completely targets the lost with the saving message at so small a cost ($.24 a copy), and at the same time, allows the person who is sponsoring it to channel this ministry right into the community where he or she lives.

and...

Answer Magazine is an interdenominational publication and is a member of The Lighthouse Movement, which is comprised of 100 denominations and more than 400 parachurch ministries which are seeking to share Christ with millions of non-Christians from one end of our nation to the other during this year.

• Robdar
    Robdar

The delicate power of modesty.... all about how girls and women should dress so they don't arouse men...

OMG, I laffed so hard I thought I would puke.

No, I am not submissive. And I wear clothing to make sure that men are in a constate state of arousal. As if men need any help in that department. LMAO

Robyn-- of the hooray for Lilith class

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~humm/Topics/Lilith/

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

LMAO at Countrygirl and RAYZORBLADE!!!!

Okay, Ray - - - how didja know about SK ladies!!!

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit