IT WAS SOOOOO COLD! that...

by calamityjane 14 Replies latest social humour

• Sargon
    Sargon

Welcome to the board Amiable, I see that was your first post. You got to remember us Canadians measure our temperature different. I don't know what your -8F would translate to in celsius. it's probably close to the same.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Sargon wrote:

should have hung on to all those old Watchtowers and awakes, would have got paid for them.

I know how you feel. I threw out most of my old jw publications last year. Including bound volumes going back to the late 50's.

Now I see stuff like that going up for auction on ebay. YAARRGH !

Hopefully I will get my dad's library. He has his father's publications, going all the way back to the original Golden Age volumes !

Welcome to the board amiable.

Minus 40 C is equal to 40 below Farenheit. That is the point where the 2 scales cross. Our -18C is equal to your 0 in the U.S.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board amiable.

Yes we're in a deepfreeze up here. But it is suppose to get around the 0 mark by Monday.

Snow would be nice. We have nothing on the ground. We actually had a green Christmas, I do not ever remember that happening.

calamityjane

P.S. Cruzanheart wrote:

Well, quit bragging, all you Canucks - you sent that cold air straight down to Texas, and now my basset hounds are shivering! I never saw two dogs go potty as fast as those two did this morning, with a wind chill of 6 degrees F. Outside of the temperature, it's gorgeous and sunny down in Dallas!

Have your dogs thawed out yet. That temperature of yours would have had our two dogs basking in the sun. You should come live up here for a winter.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Its soo cold here that I almost had to wear my coat this morning...BRRRR

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

YOU canuks need to keep your cold to yourselves it is FRIGID here in Missouri YIKES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit