THANKS TO MY PARENTS AND JEHOVAH!

by militarywitness 26 Replies latest jw friends

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Coco,

Please,please,please do not compare poedaphiles with homosexuals.

Would u compare a heterosexual with a poedaphile who only molests children of the opposite sex?

...i think not

Yours dig

Try to add life to your days, not days to your life.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

....and welcome to the board MW.

Yours dig

Try to add life to your days, not days to your life.

• militarywitness
    militarywitness

Hello Flip,

Can you please explain to me what 'WTBTS' means. I truly do not know what you mean. What can I say. Sometimes the simplest things to understand are the ones not comprenhended. I'm not trying to be sarcastic, because I really don't know; however, there is irony in my words for sure. The interpretation is yours.
    J.W.

• militarywitness
    militarywitness

Dear Larc,

I truly believe that morals and values is something that although needed for a stable and successful society, they are concepts created for people like you and I that decided that the sky was always blue. Like everything else in life, there's always ways around it. If you wanted to, you could have two, five, or ten wifes(that's if you are that good of a lover, and probably only a couple would be woth it). If that's your biggest motivation in life and you really wanted, you could become a Mormon, move to India, or have sexual consent from ten different women. Me personaly, my tendencies, or feelings, are of a bi-sexual nature. However, that doesn't mean that want to have the best of both worlds at the same time. I have never had sex with neither a man nor a woman, despite of plenty of opportunities, and the main reason has been the promiscuous behavior of the majority of people. If I fall in love with somebody(man or woman) whom is willing to be faithful, and stay in a monogamous relationship, then I would definitely not look any further. So, until I meet that special somebody I can't choose one or the other.
    Sincerely, J.W.

• militarywitness
    militarywitness

THANK YOU SO MUCH CLAUDIA!

I really appreciate your rational thinking.

Much Much Love, J.W.

• militarywitness
    militarywitness

Way to go Carmel! in what you replied to Larc.

Some people just take a little bit longer to realize life and its freedoms.
    Thank you, J.W.

• militarywitness
    militarywitness

Masochistic is good Larc(if that's another of your interests).
    Good thing that you're learning.

Keep up the good work! J.W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit