THANKS TO MY PARENTS AND JEHOVAH!

by militarywitness 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Englishman, you said:

Indeed, why not have more than 4 wives? The answer is, of course, that it would be totally impossible to keep up with them, as women, unlike us chaps, are able to think of more than one thing at once.

My hubby brags that he can read and watch TV at the same time and still know what's going on in whatever prog he is watching. Funny though, I believe he just says that, because when I ask him what somebody just said on TV, he says "I wasn't listening," because his head is buried in a book! LOL

• joelbear
    joelbear

Check out A Common Bond web sites for support groups for gay and lesbian and bisexual Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hugs

Joel

• cocolocoii
    cocolocoii

Are you all out of your minds!
    Don't you know what the Bible says about homosexuality?
    So how can you congratuled somebody for doing what is detestable in God's eyes?
    Sorry military but your conduct is not a reflection of what you have learned in the Bible. I think that you are causing a lot of pain to your parents.
    I think that all of us has weakeness, but you can fight against your own with God's help.
    For the people who congratuled you: Are you the ones who said that good is bad and bad is good?
    Can a group call themselves CRISTHIANS AND BE MORALY WRONG? WAS JESUS LIKE THEM?
    SORRY MILITARY, IT IS NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT AGAINST YOUR PRACTICE.

• PullMyFinger
    PullMyFinger

Hi ya' cocolocoii --

You write:

"IT IS NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT AGAINST YOUR PRACTICE."

You know what they say -- "Practice makes perfect!"

So what's the bottom line here, coco? According to your understanding -- the El Dio Supremo is gonna kill us? Heard that one before! Relax ... I promise I'll be having a wonderful time when he does, OK!

My bottom line is: Be the best person I can be -- including being compassionate and generous. I promise I won't make love in your living room -- if you promise you won't make love on my kitchen counter. God can make love wherever he/she wants.

I gather -- and I could be wrong here -- that same-gender intimacy is not for you. If so, DON'T DO IT!

I love your name. Is it Hawaiian? or is it Greek for tainted hot chocolate?

Keep in touch!

pmf

• cocolocoii
    cocolocoii

I felt that It was my obligation to said what is written in the Bible.
    I know that there are a lot of people with that kind of inclinations, and that it not easy to fight those inclinations.
    But the same apply in my case, I am heterosexual and married, but don't you think that when I see a beautiful woman I don't have desires to have her too! Hey! after all we all are imperfect humans.
    But if I fell into temptation don't you think that I will responsible before God for what I did.
    So are we going do declared that God is weaked for having destroyed people in the past for the same reasons?
    So please do not bad interpreted what I have said. I just want to be clear that in the Bible there is not place for people who violated God's words.
    If you feel ofended for what I have said, remember that my way of thinking comes from the Bible and not from me.

• riz
    riz

Coco,

News flash: Not everyone here claims to be a Christian.
    Furthermore, it is exactly that type of 'Christian' attitude that you are displaying right now that perpetuates the hatred and ignorance that we should be trying to overcome.

Welcome to the board, militarywitness. I hope you stick around.

riz

• ianao
    ianao
    my way of thinking comes from the Bible and not from me.

Interesting how your way of thinking comes from a book open to interpretation. (If this were not so, then their would be no debates about the bible.)

Also, if you were a homosexual who did not ask to be born with such "opposing tendancies" you would not have your biased point of view.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Coco, you are very fortunate. You are already married and you are heterosexual, so it's pretty easy to tell someone else that they must live a celibate life because of a misinterpretation of scripture by bigoted zealots.

MW, welcome to the board. I hope that you are able to sort through those issues that are important to you, and find happiness and fulfillment in your life--with whomever you decide to spend it.

• cocolocoii
    cocolocoii

What is going on here?
    I don't hate people with those tendencies,but I want to be clear that there is not other interpretation that you can give about what the Bible said in that regard.
    Remember that the Bible is the source of true(For Christians), and I believe so.
    So it is ok if somebody comes to the forum and said that he/she is a pedophiles and that they do that because thats the way they were borned. Is that acceptable? of Course not.
    What about if they tell you that they are respectables and morals?
    What about if they tell you that they only have sex with kids of mutal consent and whatever they do they do it in private.
    Please do not full yourselves thinking that God will tolerated that kind of behavior.
    Know if there is people who are borned like that(homo), I a sure that God knows and what people is going thru. He is the Judge.
    But againg I don't hate Homosexuals.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

BIG difference, Coco, between pedophilia and homosexuality. There is NEVER "mutual" consent between an adult pedophile and a child victim. A child cannot give such consent.

Please check out Jim Moon's site http://www.gayxjws.org to get a well-researched look at the true Biblical stance on homosexuality.

At one point in time, I, too, stated that I only hated homosexual acts, but not a homosexual person. In reality, however, I finally had to admit that the interpretation of homosexuality I had been taught simply did NOT fit with the concept of a loving creator. What loving god would create beings with a certain sexual orientation and then tell them that they must, therefore, spend their lives alone. Wow! What a good joke, huh? Since the whole premise was totally illogical, I realized that I needed to do some research on the matter. Because of that research, I no longer believe that homosexuals are condemned for entering into a monogamous relationship with someone of the same sex. After all, the Bible condemns "unnatural" acts....and a same-sex relationship is totally natural for a gay person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit