New convention theme

by StarTrekAngel 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Imitate jehovah, I guess we have to start killing a bunch of people.
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    ^^^^ Just what I was thinking!
  • steve2
    steve2

Just don't imitate Jehovah in killing those who dare question your authority...

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

1) demand parents sacrifice their children

2) kill anyone that commits immorality

3) kill all homosexuals

4) kill all non believers

5) demand the amputatation of the hands that commit anything regarded as a sin

6) murder all the first born of those who enslave your followers

7) drown every living creature if they aren't compliant

8) have your own son tortured and crucified and then demand everyone worship you through him or face death in all sorts of imaginative ways

9) purposely let a mad demon loose who is an expert at coaxing people into comitting sin so you can murder them when they are unable to resist the mad demon's magic

10) when people don't listen to your commands set deadly snakes among them

This list could go on ... But I can't stand anymore examples of syrupy love ...

• Listener
    Listener
    The next assembly after that will be imitate Jesus and Jehovah. ;)
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

The WT does not wish for the brothers to imitate Jesus and thereby taking their Jehovah luster away.

They want brothers to think of them as Jesus and Jehovah all rolled into one. Kinda like an all in-one printer.

The Governing Bitches want the rank and file to worship them and nothing else.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

We had an announcement in our cong last week about the upcoming one day assembly. The title of the assembly is "Imitate Jehovah".

Didn't Eve get in a bunch of trouble for wanting to be like Jehovah?

Gen 3:5 The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Then...."Imitate Stephen Lett"

If we could put sound-clips on here we could have an "imitate the GB competition" - Prize for the JWN member who pulls of the best impersonation.

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    My mother wanted me to imitate the elder she had a crush on, and not my father. LOL!!
  • smiddy
    smiddy

If you imitate Jehovah , wouldn`t you then become a Catholic ? Seeing it was a catholic monk who coined the name Jehovah in the 13th century ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit