Going home

by Yerusalyim 26 Replies latest jw friends

• auntiem
    auntiem

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Yeru and wife)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I send my love.

aUnTiE M

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yeru,

Hope you and your wife will go through this crisis o.k. Be there for her with beaucoup love. You're both in my prayers.

• ugg
    ugg

truly heartbreaking.... she just really needs some "good professional help",,,,,i hope the very very best for both of you...(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

Yeru my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Will light a candle for you when I go to Mass.

Michael

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Man, that's so tough. I'm not a religious man, but every good hope I am sending your way. It's obvious you love her very much.

ash

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is very sad,,,,,,, Yeru,,,,,,,,, I don't know what to say. I always take things like this very seriously,,,,, because of what happened in my family. Manic depressive /Bipolar illness is a very hard thing to treat,,,,,, because of the mood changes/swings. Some people have it to the point of the moods swinging wildly from one extreame to the other in a matter of a day,,,,,,, even hours. It is very hard to keep some on meds.

I don't know if I should offer this but I will, if you think Liza needs someone to talk to , I will listen to her....I can be just a friend. I lived this with my mother and I know how careful you have to be in what you say. Mainly they just need to talk, when it comes to a listening ear,,,,, I am by no means saying I would give her any counsel whatsoever..... I would be afraid to do that. But I would listen, and share my experiences with mood swings if it would help her. After my mother ended her life,,, I never take forgranted that someone who attempts this will not one day carry it out.

I don't know if you tell her Yeru that you mention to us about her on this board, but if you do,,,,,, tell her we understand . My email is open if she wants to correspond,,,,, sometimes talking to a stranger can be easier than with someone they know well. If she does I can give my cell phone number, and she could call me if she doesnt want to call a suicide hotline , friend or family. This is just so sad to me and I know it probably seems strange me saying all of this but I really never met a stranger when it comes to ones who feel so hopeless.

Hang in there , I know it is frustrating and confusing for you right now. My thoughts are with you both. And I am sincerely serious about doing anything I can to help her, if you think she might want to talk. Sincerely, Dede

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Yeru,

As always your family is in my prayers.

I am hoping what ever is deep inside your wife trying to come out surfaces so your wife can heal and your family too.

Often when people have repressed memories or things they feel they cannot share suicidal thoughts are what they entertain most.

Feelings of unworthiness of anything good are what an abused soul cultivates.

Hopefully what ever torments your wife will come forward in her therapy then she can heal and second you both can heal together.

Take care our Yerusalyim.

When you get home give your Liza extra hugs and kisses from all of us.

Agape, Utopian_Raindrops

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 13 January 2003 1:11:58

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Yeru, both of you are in a tough spot. That is awlful, and words fail me.

Unfortunately, I have dealt with this type of situation many times. If you want to talk, email me and I will send you my contact information. I feel for you both.

You both can get through this.

Richard

• Princess
    Princess

I'm so sorry Yeru.

Rachel

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Isn't there some relative or friend of hers you can get to stay with her while you're away? (I understand that the JW ones will be as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, but surely there must be some non-Dubs in the picture, if further off in the background!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit