Goodbye, Everyone!

by OrbitingTheSun 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations - your hard work and service are being recognized. That's a GOOD thing.

Have a wonderful, rewarding and productive trip!

• Prisca
    Prisca

What a fantastic trip you will be going on, and for great reasons too!

Hope your travels are both safe and fun.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Goodbye, Mr. Chips!

• Marcos
    Marcos

Sunny,

You have mail.

Since I live close to the border, I sent you contact info just in case there is anything that you might need. No need to contact me if you don't need to. Just hoping to provide an option if you should need it.

Hope you have a great time!

Sincerely,

Marcos

• ugg
    ugg

wonderful!!!!!!!! wonderful!!!!!!!!! enjoy big time..

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Orbit,

Have fun, and make sure to bring back lot's of recipes for me. I had a friend from there. She is the one I, sadly brought into the jw religion. She used to make this soup out of crablegs, and coconut milk. It had other things in it but I can't remember the names of them.

• TR
    TR

ORBIT,

Have a safe trip! And PLEASE bring back some photos of you soaking up the sun with a bikini on.

TR

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Have a great time, Orbit.

• Solace
    Solace

What a great opportunity!

It sounds so rewarding! Have fun on your trip & take care!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wow Orbiting, I'm impressed:

" There are two aspects of this mission that I really believe in: 1) inculcating the spirit of compassion in young people and 2) doing so without a religious message.

Not to undermine the work of missionaries around the world, but people should be willing to travel and contribute without proclaiming the "good news" or promising impoverished natives that loving Jesus will somehow improve their lives. It is better, in my opinion, to be open-minded and show them that they matter regardless of their beliefs, and that their indigenous cultures are beautiful just as admirable as Western Culture"

I hope you have a good time and really enjoy the culture. Let us know when you get back.

Hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit