6. Beans

5. Quotes

4.HadEnough

3. Mouthy

2. Hawkaw

and one of the best things about Canada

#1 - Scully

Kismet - who has always been partial to nurses

PS - the numbering above is in no particular order. All people mentioned are damned good 'things' about Canada ..well except for exPat who as an accountant can only be called a good thing about Canada. We all know Accountants really wanted to be lion tamers.....

• SPAZnik
  • Aztec
    Aztec

Beans, Why would I want to be on your bad side?

Stan, Cool! If you ever wanna come hang out in Hockeytown aka Motown aka Detroit let me know. I bet there's a lot more "sin" here than there.

~Aztec

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Kismet:

except for exPat who as an accountant can only be called a good thing about Canada. We all know Accountants really wanted to be lion tamers.....

I'll have you know that I never wanted to be lion tamer. Those long noses scared the willies out of me.

As for the rest of your comment, wait till I have my citizenship and can say what I want without fear of deportation, dude! Or maybe I'll forgive this one, since I'm a bit partial to nurses too (except for the ones who don't wear stillettos on the ward).

Expatbrit

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Did somebody move me across the border and not tell me

<<of the invisible Canuck class>>

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Lee:

Kismet meant to type your name, but it came out as "real beer". I'm sure this is significant, but I can't quite put my thumb on it.

Expatbrit

• Kismet
    Kismet

Lady Lee:

I am sorry for the oversight but there are many Canadian posters I didn't name but you are definitely one of the great people in this vast country of ours.

ExPat:

What can I say that Monty Python hasn't already covered... smirking

Let me know when the citizenship oath ceremony is, I will happily come down and celebrate a new Canadian!!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Kismet:

Sometime this summer, I hope. Assuming I can remember the 10 provinces and wotsits. Oh, and they make me swear allegiance to the Queen. Yeah really.

Expatbrit

• Scully
    Scully

Kismet writes:

and one of the best things about Canada

#1 - Scully

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <smooches Kismet>

Love, Scully (all choked up class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit