Is There ANYTHING That Would Make You Go Back?

by SpannerintheWorks 45 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Could the WBTS change anything about it's beliefs that would entice you back to the religion?

Or are you firmly against the WBTS no matter what?

Even if it changed it's rules on shunning, blood, "worldly things" ?

Spanner

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Nothing....the same asswipes who harassed my family and I would still be there. Period.

ash

• Simon
    Simon

If Britney had an item on the TMS

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, HA, Simon! That would be like Pierce Brosnan giving the Memorial talk. Even then I don't think I would.

Nina

• Elsewhere
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Nope. It isn't just the controversial practices, even the doctrines that they call "Bible based" are in no way biblical. For me to even think about going back, they'd have to become something not even remotely similar to what they are. Namely, Christian. And even then, why bother? There are plenty of good churches out there.

• LB
    LB

Not for any reason, not even at gunpoint. A lie is a lie and it stays a lie.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Britney had better be wearing something damnably enticing then.....perhaps a 5 minute talk on why her assets are so wonderful to behold.

ash

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

There is nothing that could drag me back to the meetings. Aside from all the drivel that they are pushing to the "brothers and sisters", there are too many people there that have personaly hurt me. Well said Neon,

• Francois
    Francois

Well, maybe if they had a program to quickly increase the numbers of Jehovah's faithful servants by requiring all girls past the age of puberty to become fecund and fertilized at the earliest possible moment by the nearest brother, regardless of marital estate. You know, like Coming of Age in Somoa.

Other than that, forget it.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit