phone call from witness

by livingagain 16 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Lefty/Yadirf, I wouldn't waste my sweat stomping you down, Frankly, you aren't worth it. If I feel you need your butt actually kicked, I will send my cat to do the job. But, if you feel inclined to look me up, I live in Vancouver, Washington and am in the phone book. Loud mouthed bores like you are easily disposed of.

Your defense of this religion for encouraging women to stay with an abusive man is all too apparent and in the open. Odd that you claim to be inactive for over two decades, yet come here to defend the very religion you yourself won't have anything to do with. You're one sick dude, get help.

Lew W

• TR
    TR

Just when I thought I had already heard the most assanine thing Ya-lowlife could say, he comes up with another.

You are one sick f**k.

TR - sick of sick f**ks class

• Prisca
    Prisca

livingagain,

Is there any way you can get another counsellor to visit this woman? Perhaps she will listen more to a neutral party, as she will now consider you an "apostate", or at least, someone with apostate leanings.

If the guy is still abusive to her, she needs help. The elders are NOT qualified to give marriage counselling, on the whole, especially for situations like this. I really hope this woman receives the help she needs.

*Ignores-The-Troll-Class*

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

DakotaRedFace,

But, if you feel inclined to look me up, I live in Vancouver, Washington and am in the phone book.

It was YOU that insinuated that YOU wanted a piece of my ass, not the other way around. As usual though you applied the ole DakotaRedFace twist to it and it all came out in reverse.

You dumb cluck!

Yadirf

Edited by - Yadirf on 23 December 2002 12:50:30

• gumby
    gumby

Yardirt,

We don't take kindly to jackass dubs callin our bud lew a dumb cluck. Now who's the asswipe lets see..... , you said... " The lady is only "mind controlled" in YOUR biased mind. Just because apostates prefer to think that way doesn't mean that it's really that way at all".

Your the one who needs a shrink. Do you mean to tell me if the society came out with an article tomarrow and said they were WRONG about the blood policy and a christian could feel free to have one......you would decline if you were dying? Hell no.......every dub on this planet would take one if their life depended on it.....as long as "the mind controllers" said OK. Do you honestly really believe what you said or do you just like to piss people off?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    We don't take kindly to jackass dubs callin our bud lew a dumb cluck.

There's a reason for that. It's because you're a dumb cluck too, Dumb Cluck.

Do you mean to tell me if the society came out with an article tomarrow and said they were WRONG about the blood policy and a christian could feel free to have one......you would decline if you were dying?

To begin with, I don't agree with the Society's interpretation of scriptures relating to blood. The Bible's injunction against the use of blood has application to when a life is TAKEN, and that alone. When an animal's life was taken for food, its blood was to be disposed of, and that law is still binding upon Christians. In the case of blood transfusions, the donor's life is not even threatened much less taken. The idea of a blood transfusion is to SAVE life, quite obviously. The reason for the law on blood to begin with was to safegauard the sanctity of LIFE. Since the purpose of transfusions is to SAVE life, as opposed to taking a life, then that doesn't conflict with the original purpose of the law on blood. That's the essential point that the WTS has yet to understand, but will in time.

Even in view of that which I have just said, I'm uncertain as to whether I would submit to a "blood transfusion" even if my life were on the line. The thought of having another person's blood circulating in my veins has never appealed to me, and the very idea of it is still quite gross to me. But then I'm no longer a young person with a family of children that still depends upon me being around. That could contribute to my inclination to decline the offer of a blood transfusion were I ever to be faced with such a trial/decision.

Do you honestly really believe what you said or do you just like to piss people off?

Call me a turd if you want to, but I sorta like pissing YOU off. LOL!

Yadirf

Edited by - Yadirf on 23 December 2002 14:9:41

• gumby
    gumby

Call me a turd if you want to, but I sorta like pissing YOU off. LOL!

OK, but you never answered the question if you believed the dubs are mind controlled or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit