Who likes winter?

by JH 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Jeremy30
    Jeremy30

I'd love to be orbiting the sun a few hundred thousand km's closer...

• Mary
    Mary

JH said: Winter here in Canada is cold and long. We have about 4 to 5 months of damn snow every year. I wish I could be on a nice beach somewhere in Hawaii.

Oh man you said it!! Last year was the WORST!! We had frigging snow on the May 2-4 weekend in Southern Ontario this year. I don't EVER recall that happening before. It didn't warm up till the middle of June and then we roasted our asses off in July, August and September. So damn hot you couldn't even go outside. Then, it turned freezing cold around the 3rd week in October and we've been freezing our asses off ever since.........so ya, we went a whopping 4 months WITHOUT snow this year.......I too would love to be on a beach in Hawaii.......or Tahiti, or ANYWHERE where it's warm. I hate winter time with a passion.

It wouldn't be so bad if we only got it for 2 or 3 months out of the year..........

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I love the Fall and Winter. Snow is great and as for the cold........I guess here in Northern Minnesota you get acclimated to it. Our blood just gets pretty thick!

• Aztec
    Aztec

GRRRR! I hate winter! Short days and man is it cold! Fortunatly in SE Michigan it is kinda on the mild side but still...

I love fall! Football and Hockey are just starting up. The leaves are beautiful. Everything smells so good...I get to bake.

*sigh*

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

I don't care much for winter,here in Nova Scotia,it snows than rains.Gets freezing cold than mild and damp.We have the oddest weather here in winter. I hate bundling up.

I looove summer.....summeeer!

I have to say I like spring as well,I love the blossems.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Autumn if my favorite season, but I really enjoy winter. Of course here in Texas we don't get much of a winter. I'm very hot natured so I welcome any cool or cold weather. I always feel more relaxed on cloudy and/or cold days. I think I really need to live in Seattle. Or England.

• ugg
    ugg

i don't mind the snow,,,but i hate the 30-40 below temperatures we can get at times....

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I like snow!! if it isn't 20 below, blowing and my vehicle gets stuck in it.

In Nebraska the old timers tell of the tons of snow that use to fall, right now we have none.

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

Winter is my favorite season. It brings out so many things I enjoy. Christmas, hot chocolate, snuggling with my hubby in front of the fireplace, soft sweaters, hearty foods, snowmen, snowball fights, bundling up little ones, and snow covered landscapes.

I'll take winter over summer anyday.

Oreo

• ring
    ring

I can't think of any season i enjoy more than winter. I spend almost every weekend during the winter in the mountians of Montana or Wyoming snowmobiling. The job i have revolves around warm weather, so during the winter months a get to stay home and play....while the rest of you work

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit