ARE YOU a FUNDIE? (quiz)

by Sirona 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl - your result is therefore

If you scored 0

WOOOHOOO! You escaped the fundies. Celebrate!!!!! (just don't forget..."you is a freeend of the deeeminz and ye shall be judged!")

YES! Demons? Can I be a friend of a vampire instead? That Spike guy on Buffy is pretty cute.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Oh yeah did I forget Jerry (I have sinned my father for I have screwed that hooker) Swagart....

God it must be nice to tell others not to eat of the forbidden fruit and be dipping your banana in on the side. Nice good wholesome Christians thats what I like.

Will

• Sirona
    Sirona

Wolfgirl, - hands off spike!!! He is mine!!!

He could help me take 10 points off my score anytime....

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

good post sirona,

Having spent two years on JW forums all over the wwweb i can say fundies are something of a plague on the JW internet community. They detract from the social issues at hand and muddy the pure waters of truth and true freedom. Some choose sites like this to prostletise thier ignorant nonsense and psuedo-scientific babble, some hear spirit voices, others have messiah complexes others are just trapped by a poor education and/or tepid imagination. Although banging my head against their brick walls for a long time (in an effort to educate) I'd testify on a stack of bibles, you can lead a fundy to knowledge but you can't make one think. That said, I count a number of them as friends and as humans they can be real fine folk and usually have above average intelligence (rex, shelby, bibleman etc..)

Fundies mostly grow in the good ol' USA and suffer a condition know to psyciatrists as "theo sumething-or-rather" (excuse me not remembering the correct term)

cheers, unclebruce

Fundamentalists note: Please read "The Messianic Legacy" by Baigent, Lincoln and Leigh.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No problem because in all fundies eyes we are all going to hell anyways.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit