The Most Caring Poster.

by orangefatcat 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

There have been a few here that have been there for me since I first got here

waiting and joy2bfree are at the top of that list

Mouthy, - we go a long long way back

Cassi, Lilacs, Orangefatcat, Flower, Xenawarrior who I am always happy to see in chat

I think the collected works by undisfellowshipped show an awesome caring for folks by wading through all that material

Xena, Prisca, Cowboy, DakotaRed, Amazing, Scootergirl, RedHorseWoman, Scully, Tex and drat a few others

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I started reading this thread and I was so embarrassed. I hate for my name to be mentioned anywhere (you know the old dont do anything to bring attention to yourself syndrome) But thank you, OFC, you are too kind.

I loved Danas comment:

...I squirm when I see threads like this because invariably people's names get left off, even when they're deserving of mention. Also, I hate anything that smacks of cliques or popularity contests...we're all trying to gain emotional stability and put our lives back together. Many of us are at different places and what we write, as well as how often we write, doesn't really express who we are in real life.

And I agree whole heartily with Windchaser:

But, the truth is, you have all touched me, one way or another.

So, anyone who thinks he/she is on my list, YOU ARE!!! And those of you who think you arent on my list, too bad, you're on my list anyway!

Hugs to all, j2bf

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ty joy finally I made the list......I did didn't I?

I feel the same way as Windchaser:

But, the truth is, you have all touched me, one way or another.

Even thought I don't do a lot of posting and mostly post fluff, I do read a lot of what is on the board and it always touches me in one way or another, I seldom feel I can add to anything said or say it with as much eleoquence as most of you. You guys all rock!

Katie

• onacruse
    onacruse

"So, anyone who thinks he/she is on my list, YOU ARE!!! And those of you who think you arent on my list, too bad, you're on my list anyway! "

Right on, Joy, right on.

Thanks to all of you who allow me to touch your hearts, for you all (and I do mean all) touch my heart.

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

wink,wink @ onacruse......I touched your heart eh hun?

Katie (of the who loves ya baby class)

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

oh gawd, get a room you two!!

j2bf

counting down the days until Craig and Katie are knotted!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Matty seems to be a very caring soul, and of course,me.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Joy........shhhhhhhhh only 12 more days! BUT you don't think a little thing like getting married will stop us now do ya? Really......bwhahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Katie (of the too old to care class)

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Waiting)))

There are so many great people here, I couldnt begin to name them all!

(((((JWD posters))))

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

All the poster's who never called other posters filthy discusting thingsAre the most caring IMHO.

I'm glad that accounts for almost everyone here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit