The Most Caring Poster.

by orangefatcat 85 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Some people will be hurt though. Just a fact. Since I don't participate much I can't really expect more, right?

Just my opinion.

Not just your opinion, Rachel. It's not a helpful topic, IMO

Cheers, Ozzie

• Robdar
    Robdar

I just know that I will leave out a few names and will have to add more later.

Finally, In alphabetical order (yes, I had nothing better to do):

AlanF, Alligator Wisdom, Amazing, Animal, Ashitaka, Asortafairytale, Athanasius, Ballistic, Barry, Bathory, Beans, Beautiful Garbage, Beck, Bendrr, Bikerchic, Bigboi, BigFloppyDog, Big Tex, Billygoat, Blackman4life, BlissisIgnorance, Blondie, Blueblades, Blue Saphire, Borgfree, Brummie, Bugs Paradise, Butalbee, Carlo, Cassi, Cellomould, Clashcityrockers, Closer2fine,Cool Breeze, Comf, CountryGirl, Cowboy, Cruzanheart, Cygnus, Cynicus, Czarofmischief, DakotaRed, Dantheman, Dawn, Deddaisy, Dim, Dismembered, dmouse, Dogpatch, Donkey, Double Edge, DrahcirYarrum, Dsgal, Dutchie, El Kabong, Elsewhere, Englishman, Expatbrit, EyeGirl, Farkel, Fe203Girl, Francois, Faraon, Flower, Focus, Fuchback, FunkyD, GentlyFeral, Gilwarrior, Gold Morning, Gopher, Goshawk, GrannyLinda, GSX1138, HappySunshine, Hawkaw, Heaven, Hippikon, HillaryStep, Hillbilly, Hmmm, IggytheFish, IgnoredOne, Imbue, InBetweenDays, IncenseandPeppermints, IndividualsWife, Introspection, Irongland, IslandWoman, Iwasyoungonce, Jack2, Jesika, JesusChrist, JG, JGnat, JimTx, Joannadandy, Jourles, JoelBear, Joy2bfree, Just2laws, Kelpie, Kelsey007, Kenpodragon, Kingpawn, Kismet, LadyLee, Lapuce, Larc, Latte, LDH, LibraSpirit, Lilacs, LittleToe, LizardSnot, LucidDreamer, Lutece, LyinEyes, Mackin, Mamashel, Marilyn, Matty, Maximumflash, Maximus, Megadude, Metatron, MikeMusto, Mimilly, Minimus, Mommy, Monster, Mouthy, Mr.Moe, Mulan, Mustang, Myself, NeonMadman, NewWorldSlacker, Nilfun, NoApologies, Noidea, Not Interested, Notperfectyet, Onacruse, Orangefatcat, OrbitingtheSun, Outlaw, Ozziepost, Pathofthorns, PeaceLoveHarmony, Pettygrudger, PiercedAngel, Pleasuredome, Plmkrzy, PopeofEruke, Preston, Princess, Prisca, Professor, QCA1, Queenie, Radar, RT, Reborn, RedHorseWoman, RefinersFire, Ring, RoyBatty, Ruby Tuesday, RWagoner, Safe4Kids, SaintSatan, Scarlet, Scootergirl, Scully, Searcher, Sentinel, Seven006, Shakita, Shera, Shutterbug, Simon, Sirona, SixofNine, Skeptic, Spannerintheworks, Spaznik, Stephanus, Surreptitious, Syn, Teejay, Teenyuck, Termite, ThiChi, Tina, Tinkerbell4125, Tyydyy, Ugg, UncleBruce, Undecided, Utopian Raindrops, Valis, Vivamus, Waiting, Wasasister, Wild Turkey, Wildabeerman, William Penwell, WindChaser, Witchywoman, Xander, Xandria, Xena, Yeru, Yizuman, Zanex, Zev. .

I know, the above is a bunch of people. But they have all stirred my soul with their caring words and comments over the past year. I hope I haven't left anybody out.

Love,

Robyn

Edited 'cause I knew I was going to have to add to the list.....

Edited by - robdar on 12 December 2002 18:4:11

Edited by - robdar on 12 December 2002 18:14:17

Edited by - robdar on 12 December 2002 18:57:29

Edited by - robdar on 12 December 2002 19:7:39

Edited by - robdar on 13 December 2002 2:29:25

Edited by - robdar on 13 December 2002 13:58:27

Edited by - robdar on 14 December 2002 2:35:7

• Matty
    Matty

I was going to post this:

Not one of you has mentioned me, you miserable sods. I think I'm the most caring and loving person in the world, I hope you all rot in hell!

But since Robyn has now has given me a namecheck, I have now changed my mind!

I love you all, you are all beautiful in many different ways.

(((((jw.com posters)))))

(((Extra hugs for Robyn)))

Edited by - matty on 12 December 2002 18:28:4

• shera
    shera

SNIFF SNIFF sighhhhhhhh nobody loves me

jk.... i know i care

• Mulan
    Mulan

Have to add Prisca and Princess.

Princess is one of the most caring people I know. Maybe it doesn't always show on this board, but she is, and also one of the best mothers I've ever been around. Spoken like a Mom, huh?

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL @ Matty!

I like those emoticons giving the one-finger salute! Your going to have to let me know how you posted them.

• Robdar
    Robdar

((((((Shera))))))

I thought for sure I had added your name. I meant to. But looking over my list, I see that I missed you some how. I have edited to add your name. I loves ya.

Robyn

• jack2
    jack2

I'm always wary of listing folks in any category - as some posters have mentioned or implied, listing people can sometimes end up making some feel left out.

I am very thankful to those whom, over the past year or so, I shown a very caring dispostion toward me. Also, there were quite a few who posted in regard to a recent loss of mine, and I greatly appreciate their kindness as well.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I actually beileve it would be much easier to name those who have not been been caring than to make a list of those who have. BUT, seeing that I am not one who likes to hurting anyones feelings. I'll leave that list blank.

Every single person here, IMHO has been caring to a certian degree, and I feel those that haven't, either didn't see a certian post or couldn't find the right words to say at that time.

To all you caring people here on the forum. I love you.

• shera
    shera

Robdar,thankyou,you made me smile this big .

I know there is a lot of caring people here and I care for all of you.Thanks ...shera gettin sappy again....biiiig JWD group (((((((HUG)))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit