Wow! A year has gone by?

by Valis 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Valis --- Happy Anniversary --- You're a favorite of mine --- And not just because you sent me a stuffed Smurf and a Smurfette sticker...

I want to send you some home made Christmas cookies, but are they still going to be good after 3 or 4 days in the mail ? I made some Cappuccino Crinkles today, and will make some Linzer cookies tomorrow...

• Valis
    Valis

Celia....me want cookies!!! Dearest Celia...yes cookies will keep for 3 or 4 days in the mail...Yummy!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Cookie Monster" class

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Wow Valis I did not realize we joined just 5 days apart.

From the looks of it you have been much busier posting on here (1000 more posts than me and you joined after I did? sheesh ) and meeting people (you've met 50, I've met 1) though!

Congrats.

• LB
    LB

Valis sadly I have fallen prey to drunkeness. Princess turned me onto some good beer that her father drinks but I could not get back up there to order a case for myself. So I was forced to do some serious research to locate a replacement until I could go back up to Seattle.

I discovered Amber Bock. It isn't as good but it is good, very good.

Shove a couple of Bocks down the hatch and my spirt of mildness surfaces. Right up until it turns into the spirit of passed out.

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for dropping in and stopping Valis !

It's been a real blast having you here.

• Solace
    Solace

Valis

Happy Anniversary to a great guy!

• jack2
    jack2

Valis, one year serving the branch.... you have tended the sheep well. On your next round of calls, I guess the sheep can expect some pinching, eh?

• Jourles
    Jourles

So when is the Michigan 3A circuit going to receive its visit from the Overbeer? We are waaay past due. Many of the jdubs here are starting to wonder if your Buick broke down or something?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Valis,

Time flies when you're having fun! The year went by fast, with an average of about 7 posts per day, heh heh. I like them, including the "Beware of Trolls" whenever someone is trying to screw with our minds.

I enjoyed your visit to Minnesota last summer. It seems like just yesterday we were with Evan and Lauralisa, eh?

Thanks for your contributions to this forum, and to apostofests everywhere!

• Princess
    Princess

Happy Anniversary V. One of these days we will take a trip back to Texas and you can have a 'fest in our honor. We'd love to meet you. I say we because my husband Steve is a lurker and your posts always crack him up and your parties look like fun.

LB, I just may have to talk my dad into brewing up a special "Apostobeer" for the 'fest next summer. Ever been to Seattle Valis?

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit