"cleanest Witness community the web has ev...

by the dog 35 Replies latest jw friends

• the dog
    the dog

Yeah? Well we'll just see about that.
    the dog

As our community continues to grow, the JWOTW is committed to provide a clean environment for Jehovah's Witnesses online to associate with one another. We uphold the teachings of the Bible through the "faithful and discreet slave," and the Sovreignty of our God Jehovah. The JWOTW is committed to Christian principles and values. These are the guidelines in which the JWOTW operates. Nineteen discussion forums and a seven day a week chat room gives ample opportunity to encourage each other. Currently there are 14 dedicated and baptized Witnesses working hand in hand with me, as assistant managers and chat monitors, to provide the cleanest Witness community the web has ever seen.

This is the mission that we at the JWOTW have committed ourselves. Join the JWOTW today and join us in our mission.

Your brother,

Ryan J. Taylor

JWOTW Administrative Manager & Founder

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Eeeeeewwwww

"faithful and discreet slave,"

Again: Eeeeewww

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

More like "FAITHLESS and DISCREDITED slave".

CornerStone

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

"The cleanest place on the web" - UGHHHHHHHH

Pardon me, I think I am going to heave.

• SYN
    SYN

More like the most boring Witness community. In fact, all Dub sites are pretty boring, except JWZone, which amuses because of it's slightly Apostate leanings on occasion. For instance, the heavy Star Trek emphasis, when we all know that scifi is not something a TRUE Witness would take an interest in!

• minimus
    minimus

I just put that in my Favorites section. I wonder how long this site will stay up. Wait until the congregation elders find out!

• Kingpawn
    Kingpawn
    our God Jehovah

Now now, brothers and sisters, let's all share!

• ugg
    ugg

"HORRIFYING"

• metatron
    metatron

Purity, stripped of all creative thought and with every inspired impulse
    stifled.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

metatron

• caligirl
    caligirl

Pardon me, but I think I am going to PUKE! I looked at just a few posts, and that is about all I can take! Bleecchh! Conclusion: Positively nauseating display of ignorance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit