This board means more than you think.....

by Tatiana 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey (((April))),welcome home...OUTLAW

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

First of all. please forgive me for taking so long to reply. My son just came back from SC and hooked up his computer. I read all these posts and just cried. I was kind of afraid to look up the thread. I was thinking..."they probably think I'm really pathetic...maybe I'll have 2 or 3 posts." You all are really amazing. Even more than that. I have a knot in my chest.

All my life I've had so much trouble connecting with anyone. And yet here I feel compassion, empathy, and friendship here. Hearts are here that defy what the org did to them. Thank you....

I'm doing better. I have some good news. Randy, who I met online on another board, has finally made it to Chicago. Times are still rough, but we are in the same city now. He came all the way from Oregon, (exactly 2011.3 miles). Where there's a will.......

waiting....I lost your email addy....my niece has talked to your daughter at the restaurant. I'm so excited. She's really questioning things now.

wind....I missed you. Did you come to Ill? I was praying you'd call. And NO, you're NOT sappy!! I love you.....I have so much to tell you....

mulan...you are a dear....I will read it again.....

lilacs....how are your kids?

((((((((((EVERYONE))))))))))

Love....

April

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Gizmo....that is so cute....thank you

April

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

April April April !!!!!!!!!!!

I missed this thread when you wrote it and I miss you lady!!! So happy to see you. ((((((( April ))))))

Hugs to you and Randy I am so happy the two of you were finally able to be get together.

Sweetie you never were dishonest you were most unselfish in your actions by supporting so many with your kind words.

You know I love you sweetie!

Love,

Cassi

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((((((((((((((((Cassi))))))))))))))))))))

I missed you too!!! Thank you so much for the Christmas card. It meant so much to me. I hope YOU have been ok. I've been worried about you.

And thank you for the beautiful song at Vincent's. You always make me smile when I need it. (I'm going to catch up with my emails soon.)

Love....

me

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((((April)))))))))))))) I am so happy for you and Randy. I hope that things start looking up now that you can be together.

Cassi DOES have a way of making us smile, huh? :)

I e-mailed you about my Illinois trip.

Love,
    Dottie

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Tat so glad to hear things are FINALLY working out for you and Randy!!!!! Get me a phone number will ya???????

Windy...illinois trip???? illinois??? when are you coming to TEXAS woman???

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

(((((Tatiana))))))

Maybe you say I have no life, or that I'm really screwed up. You may be right. I feel so disconnected from the human race. I never feel like I fit in.

Girl, ya couldn't BE more human. Congrats on hanging in there thru lotsa poop.
    Thank you for being courageous enough to share some of your innermost thoughts wif us.
    You are more inspirational than you probably know right now.

SPAZ

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((((APRIL))))))))))))))

Thank you for a great reminder.

So many wonderful people have passed this way, and we don't see them anymore. Sometimes it's hard to remember them all!

(If you are lurking and feel that you are not loved, you are wrong!!!!)

((((((((((Happy Belated Birthday, April))))))))))

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit