Christian priorities and holidays

by jurs 23 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hmmm, christians had human sacrifices as well so I guess there is no reason to follow it either. In fact just about every religion has blood on its hands. Christmas is not about human sacrifice anyway.

• Mary
    Mary

Wing Commander, I'm sure the pagans also ate meat, wore clothes, slept, got married, laughed and cried. Maybe we should all stop doing these things because the "paaaaaaaaagans" did it too...........

• jurs
    jurs

Wing commander,

JW's make celebrating holidays as evil as lying , slander and adultery. Its ridiculous. When I was a JW I remember discussions about people who left the org and gasp they celebrated Christmas ! It was like the worst thing they could do. EVEN as a witness I was surprised by such ignorance. Jesus taught LOVE and tolerance. Remember those that felt superior becaause of what they would NOT EAT because they thought it was UNCLEAN? They missed the point, as do JW's,and as do you Wing Commander. Your words do sound as if you have the heart of a pharisee. Your all about law ! And worse yet its not law from the bible but from the Org!!!!

jurs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

btttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit