Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!

by eyegirl 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Happy T-day to you all!

Anyone out there that is alone on this day? Please be assured that you can email me and others, and we can be your surrogate family to share with today, and any day!

TR

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

jo........you fasted for three days? OMG girly........you should have been eating a bunch for three days. Now your stomach has probably shrunk and you won't be able to eat as much!

Here's a little "thanksgiving quiz" to see just how much we know about Thanksgiving:

http://wilstar.net/holidays/thanksgv.htm

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

LOL Scoot

I got nearly all of them wrong! Except I do know when the Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving...hmm...maybe I should relocate? lol

Or better yet keep dual citizinship and eat bird on TWO days!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Eyegirl, and to ya seeester too Scootergirl. It is cold here today, and really feels like a Thanksgiving day, Wild is watching football, I am running back and forth posting , reading, cooking, cleaning, and ready to fall out. I have been up and down all night cooking that bird.
    I can't wait to fall asleep with a big belly full of food and snuggle with my kids and hubby today.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you out there too, and like TR said,,,,,, those that are alone because of ties to JW or have JW's in the home,,,,,,,, you are not forgotten today, you are here with us, and let me pass ya a plate..............,, If I could I would. Love you all,,,,,,,,,, Dede and WildTurkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit