Please pray for my dad

by Dogpatch 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

oh how awful for you both....tell your dad we are thinking of him,,,,and...hoping the best....

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Randy & dad)))))

So sorry to hear this, hope they can sort the problem out soon. will be thinking of you

• Simon
    Simon

Wishing you both all the best and hope everything works out ok.

I know how worrying it is having your father in hospital.

• Mulan
    Mulan

You were a great encouragment to our family during Sharon's illness. We will be here for you too. I am sending him a message. All the best thoughts coming your way, Randy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Randy & Dad (((hugs)) will sure keep him in my prayers.

Love ya

Grace Gough

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thank you so much, all of you. I just talked to my dad and he is doing okay. He can't move lest the clot rush to his heart, but the sweling has gobe down a little. I hope he will be out for Thanksgiving so we can all be togehter. He is a tough one to keep down, just like his son. :-))
    love to all of you,
    Randy Watters

• Solace
    Solace

((((((((Randy))))))))

Many prayers comming your way.

You and your dad, take care.

• TR
    TR

Hey Randy,

Hope all goes well for your dad.

TR

Edited by - TR on 24 November 2002 21:49:1

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

(((((((((((((Randy & Dad))))))))))))))

Prayers sent your way, and I hope your dad will be out of the hospital soon to make a full recovery.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Randy,

My dad had something similar to your dad, only his clot was just inches away from his heart!!

I hope your family will be able to have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day together.

Edited to say: my dad was operated on and all is ok. I'm sure your Dad will be fine too.

Edited by - Prisca on 25 November 2002 3:55:19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit