America/US government...a lying contradiction.

by pomegranate 63 Replies latest jw friends

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Those who already walk submissively will say there is no cause for alarm. But submissiveness is not our heritage.

The First Amendment was designed to allow rebellion to remain as our Heritage. The Constitution was designed to keep the government off the backs of the people. The Bill of Rights was added to keep the precincts of belief and expression, of the press, of political and social activities free from surveillance. The Bill of Rights was designed to keep agents of government and official eavesdroppers away from Assemblies of People. The aim was to allow men to be free and independent to assert their rights against government. Laird v. Tatum, 408 U.S. 1; 92 S.Ct. 2318 (1972)

The above case was built around government surveillance. What's one OTHER sure way that the US GOVERNMENT has PROVEN ITSLEF to be on the backs of the people?

TAXATION. Presently, we are HEAVILY taxed by the US government that exists. The future is clear that this HEAVY TAXATION is only going to get worse because of the way the SYSTEM has been PURPOSELY DESIGNED and built.

So if the people, after years and years of PLEADING FOR RELEASE of the burden with a government that has PROVEN ITSELF to be on the backs of the people, a people who are supposedly FREE and INDEPENDENT as DECLARED by the Declaration of Independence, a FREE people of whom the GOVERNMENT HAS CAST BURDEN of heavy FRAUDULENT tariffs, the first amendment RIGHT of the people is to rebel against said government. The big word for it?

INSERRECTON. Now, your rights are VERY CLEAR under the first amendment. But guess what? Read the following:

10 U.S.C. 331:

"Whenever there is an insurrection in any State against its government, the President may, upon the request of its legislature or of its governor if the legislature cannot be convened, call into Federal service such of the militia of the other States, in the number requested by that State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to suppress the insurrection."

10 U.S.C. 332:

"Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any State or Territory by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any State, and use such of the armed forces, as he considers necessary to enforce those laws or to suppress the rebellion." [408 U.S. 1, 30]

Yep. You have the RIGHT to rebel against the government on YOUR BACK, but try it...and you'll have the US MILITIA up your nose with guns. BIG GUNS. Bigger guns than than ones a free man has the right to bear. Free and Independent men in America is the BIGGEST LIE GOING.

The Land of the Free? My shiney butt. This is one lie "Free men" can NEVER be released from.

You are a slave/subject to a Corrupt King.

Have a nice day.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Right on bro.! People have been to conditioned over time not to see that their slaves! Awesome trick to say the least.

Guest 77

• freedom96
    freedom96

What the hell is this nonsense???

Anyone who does not wish to live here in the US can get the **** out!!

• sf
    sf

Big thumbs up on this post pom.

I tell my eleven years old, actually, she's been telling me, that there is NOTHING 'free' here.

Freedom has the largest price tag on 'it'. And 'it's' never on sale!

My daughter says t.v. commercials are the biggest 'scam'. She's very smart for her age. She says they are one off the biggest wastes of money in this world. That all that money they pay people for, to make ridiculous ad's, is such a waste.

'Land Of The Free'...my sweet tight BUTT!

sKally

• og
    og
    Anyone who does not wish to live here in the US can get the **** out!!

Well, thanks for this thoughtful comment. Bet you can't wait to tell the boys at the bar how you showed us.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You are right, pom. Usa, the people, were born out of revolution. The founding fathers sought to guarantee it's continued success. Their freedom has been chipped away at, ever since. While it is still the freest country in the world, the founders would be dismayed at the losses.

Even so, the country continues to go where no man has gone before.

SS

• freedom96
    freedom96

Og,

My thought is this:

The fact is that the US is a great place to live. Sure there are others, and we enjoy the freedoms that come with living in them. Is the US perfect? By no means. But it is awesome to live in a place that we can choose our lifestyle, basically do what we want as long as we don't intend harm on others.

There are many countries out there that one does not have the freedom to choose. To sit here in this country and complain about it, blows my mind. But at least that is ones choice. Thank God we have a choice here. At the same itme, if we don't like something, we can do something about it. Get out and vote. Get out there and make a difference. Do something positive. Go make a positive change in someones life.

There are simply too many people saying this and saying that, but do absolutely nothing about it. I just think it is disrespectful to talk trash about one of the most free nations in the world.

But then again, that is a given right in this nation. Try doing that in Iraq.

Hope that sheds a little light on what I meant Og. It was not a matter of "showing" anyone anything.

• og
    og

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, which considerably illuminates your previous comment.

Is it not possible that people who complain about U.S. policies, and seek to change them, are showing greater love of country than those who simply wave the flag?

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

Land of the Free????

Senate Document 43, "Contracts payable in Gold" written in 1933:

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called ownership is only by virtue of government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

This LAW is binding -- and still in force and in effect today. The above IS NOT FREEDOM. It is FREEDUMB.

Freedom96, I believe you know not what you speak.

• breeze
    breeze

sf.....

What does commercials have to do with freedom and for that matter this country....nothing....in a free world they are part of everyday life....

sf says:My daughter says t.v. commercials are the biggest 'scam'. She's very smart for her age. She says they are one off the biggest wastes of money in this world. That all that money they pay people for, to make ridiculous ad's, is such a waste.

There are commercials on TV in every country that has a system to support it....I am pretty certain there is a return on this invest,emt made by mostly the largest corps in America. Do you really think they would just throw that money away? They are selling their products.

Without the commercial side of the US, it would not exist?????? I bitch about the pop-ups that come up all the time on the web. But you know what, that is why the web is free. Commercials and sales, is what the free world is all about. Your young daughter is probably very smart, but her youth shows in this regard.

I'll bet you that the US gives away more money and aid than any country ever in existance. The entire world recieves aid dailt from the US, just for being amiable and having that need. Also if you have ever been out of a job for any length of time or had any real financial problems there is a program to save your ass any way you happen to screw up your life.

Yeah, nothing is free....you better stop listening to your young daughter and pay attrention to the things going on around you!!!!

Corrected...oops...I never said I was smart, just incredibly handsome ....

sorry

Edited by - breeze on 21 November 2002 18:9:2

Edited by - breeze on 21 November 2002 18:20:15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit