A Question To All You Women Out There

by SpannerintheWorks 51 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Depends on what I know about him...

Is he the type who just needs to fume and be off by himself? If so I will give him his space and let him slam as many doors as he needs until he calms down.

Is he the type that wants me to hold his hand, ask "ohh day poor widdo boy is ou havin a bad day" Then I would do that.

I think have to know your partner before you know how to respond to their bad moods cuz otherwise you're just gonna make things worse

• breeze
    breeze

Zena....

WOW....you've got my attention....could you add in the oral sex that you forgot, and then it would be a perfect response....

BTW....do you like old guys...????

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

So many kitties, so few convertables. *sigh*

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I wonder how many responses this thread would have got if I left the cat out of the scenario?

For the record, of course " he kicks the cat" was used as a rhetorical expression!

I inserted "(twice)" to get you catlovers even more wound up!

In fact, I like cats. We've got one, and I wouldn't lay a finger on him. Apart from a nice strokey-wokey!

I'm nothing like our bad-tempered moron, but if I did return home after a bad day , I think I would like a bit of what Xena, Ruby and Nilfun suggested!

Spanner.

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 20 November 2002 5:20:12

• LucidSky
    LucidSky
    Is he the type that wants me to hold his hand, ask "ohh day poor widdo boy is ou havin a bad day" Then I would do that.

LMAO!!!!! joannadandy, any man that doesn't laugh uncontrollably when you say that would have to be having the worst day of his life!!!

Edited by - LucidSky on 20 November 2002 9:44:19

• Francois
    Francois

I don't got no cat. I not a cat person. I do gots two Australian Shepherds tho'

• somebody
    somebody

lol@ the replys here!

First of all let me just state that I'm not fond of cats so therefore would be umcomfortable if I had to share a home with one ( let alone MORE than one! )

>>>>>>>>>>>>Your partner gets home from work, and he's in a shitty mood. He kicks the cat (twice) and the doors are hanging off their hinges.

What would you do:

1. Say: did you have a bad day at the office, dear?

2. Can I get you some Valium?

3. Think: It's his biorhythms!

4. Ignore him

Spanner

I'd say he had a bad day at the office without ever asking him and give the cat to someone who likes cats. And then I'd tell him that it's time he thinks about updated his resume and sent it out, while I got him supper and something to drink.

peace,

gwen

• not interested
    not interested

ive never kicked a cat or a dog before but i was always good at leaving work at work, on the real bad days though i can rember throwing 2X4's across the job site and putting my fist through a wall i had just built, but as soon as i got done working it was done going home was always a high point in my day....utill for some reason things changed going home wasnt any fun anymore and the bar became home....thinking back now home wasnt so bad.

now on the bad days, i come home and there is nobody to talk to, just 2 cats and a couple horses, and a computer screen to stare at.

but getting back to the question at hand:

the ladies that responded, ignore him and let him cool off are on the right tract( imo) last thing i would want is someone try to get me to talk about what im pissed about, since now im home and trying to forget about it, give me some time and ill be fine, then ill talk to you about it

now a guy that brings home his problems at work and takes it out on his partner is a different storie, its not her fault that he had a bad day, why should she be treated like crap because of it, that guy deserves the cat being thrown on his chest wile sleeping followed by a glass of water

• simplesally
    simplesally

Spanner,

So what really happened at work today?

• animal
    animal

Since I dont get angry, most of this is lost on me. My family knows when there is something on my mind, and they avoid me... as they should. No one is nosey enuff to pry into my "stuff", knowing that IF it was thier concern, I would tell them.

Sound harsh? Hardly, its just me. Having overcome the national feminization of my sex, I "do it my way".

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit