ScARY Man.. Michael Jackson

by Country Girl 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• thewiz
    thewiz

morrisamb

i know black people who say the SAME thing. how come that's not considered racist?

oh that's right, it's ONLY racist when a WHITE person says it.

oh i nearly forgot, is it racist to give a minority a 5 or 10 point start on an entrance exam for admission to a more prestigous high school?

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

yo wiz, it IS racist for a black person to say that. I don't think people think of that or realize it, but in my opinion it's the same damn thing.

JW's, a white religion? Founded by a white person, but I wouldn't classify it as a "white" religion, for they whole-heartedly accept any person, regardless of nationality.

JW's, a black religion? Hardly. The person that said this was obviously in a predominantly black area.

I wish people focused more on Michael's talent than his looks. Yeah, he looks WAY weird, but there's a deep story behind his actions, as we've seen here. He has been an amazing performer throughout the years, and his unpopularity now is highly due to his looks unfortunately. Welcome to the music biz - looks sell now, whatever happened to true musicianship? The talented bands/performers are growing more and more rare....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit