ScARY Man.. Michael Jackson

by Country Girl 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• rocky220
    rocky220

ah yes, pride and joy of the WT..........hmmmm. rocky220

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I agree with lauralisa. His childhood was a nightmare. I grew up in a very abusive household and was raised in the "truth". I'm screwed up.

Add fame and millions of dollars to that.......

I also read that he had a skin disease. Actually my son has a mild form of it. (And I read somewhere that Sisqo has it too.) I really feel sorry for him.

April

(Hi Sabine!)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Poor guy. He just doesnt realise that there a limit to how creative a person can be before they fall from the meaningful to the meaningless!

He's still one of the best creative entertainers of last millenium.

Brummie

• Matty
    Matty

I can imagine him in a few years as an old man looking somewhat like Carol Channing. How very sad.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Look at the bottom of this page - how he would have looked without surgery?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Too bad he didn't stop after the first surgeries. He looked altered but not weird. He was handsome without any surgery!

My ex-husband used to attend the same Conventions and Assemblies that the Jackson Family did and he said that even though there wasn't supposed to be any "celebrity worshippers" or people seeking autographs, there were tons of people who wanted to know Michael simply because he was Michael Jackson. Hard to reconcile that if you were him: here you come to an assembly, told not to seek fame and here, just like in the "world" are people seeking you out because of your fame!!!

• thewiz
    thewiz

Sabine

where do you come off with the misrepresenting BS about racism and being forced to be made white? WHAT?

i've heard stories about JDubs people who were racist or could fit into the mold of racist attitudes, some i know to be true, but at an originazational level? you are full of s$&t!

that's right, you come to a place, where, for the most part JDubs do NOT have a voice. where if they challenge what is being misrepresnted about them enough, they can get locked out because they are viewed as trouble makers, lurkers, trolls, spammers, etc.

however, i will grant that it took the WTB&TS an awefully long time to get a black man on the GB. so, in that way, they may have been sending a message.

i've even heard that some think that being a JDub is a black religion, yes that is correct, i have heard "wordly" people say that a few times.

but i like to deal with the real world too. like not being able to get a scholarship to college or get to make an extra $10,000 a year and still qualify for a low interest loan on a first time home or getting a job because of affirmative action; that is, getting a job NOT by my OWN merits.

or the chance to have a channel called WET -The White Entertainment Channel.

or the abilty to pull the race card when i want to.

yeah, you'll call me a racist, which i am NOT, by any means. i am just being extreme here to make a point.

MJ pulls the race card himself when his last ablum goes down the toilet and says how discriminating the "industry" is. he has made multi-millions. what? the greatest entertainer of the 80's-90's excellent stuff. i have albums of his, they are STILL fantastic, but when someone pulls the stunt he's pulling i'm tempted to drop his stuff in the crapper.

• Sabine
    Sabine
    As per the jacksons, I've talked too Rebbie, the oldest sister @ a couple of conv. She was really nice, but very guarded.

Avishai I had dinner with Rebbie and her husband once, I agree with your perception. Her husband seemed to be a very controling type, I don't think he even made eye contact with me. I just feel sorry for the whole bunch, they have all paid a high price for their fame and crazy JW upbringing.

• RN
    RN

RE: MJ's nose---

Michael's nose appears to be taped, ala post rhinoplasty. After a "nose job" the surgeon will tape the nose before applying the splint. Sometimes, if it's just a minor repair or a very, very simple closed rhino the doc will tape only. The tape stabilizes the nose and provides a "base" of sorts for the splint.

In my opinion, personal and professional, Michael should have left well enough alone after the first procedure. Why any surgeon would agree to continue to work on him is beyond me.

RN

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Sabine

An Elder who studied with me in '78 (I was 17) told me whites should marry whites and blacks, blacks. I said, "That's ridiculous." He said, "It's not a prejudice...it would just be easier for Witnesses to marry within their culture."

And who said, Elders don't preach their own philosophies!

As for Michael Jackson...oh so sad...I totally believe he hated how he looked because his father told him he was ugly when he was a child. I might be a circle of one here, but I'd rather he remained a Witness and not destroyed his appearance, then his fate now: being made fun of by everyone but his father

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit