The witnesses are right, IF humans are worthless

by NaomiB 10 Replies latest jw friends

• pomegranate
    pomegranate
    I wonder what makes people feel it's neccessary to judge anyone as being worthy to "be destroyed at Armageddon". If someone believes in God, why do they need to focus on the destruction of other men?

Good point. Let God do the good and bad judging thingy...I operate the way my mind and heart says to with no need of any man to judge my conscience whether I am doing good or bad. Nor do I want, nor have any need to judge another man's. JW's are the classic judge on the outside and judge on the inside organization.

Whatever happens happens...in God I trust even if it means I die. God proving His righteousness is worth more than my life.

Isn't it better to see what good exists in the world and try to be a part of that aspect of life?

Again, that is the point. God will deal with the bad, so what really is the use of me dealing with it? But the Bible is clear and consistent and so is Christ...God WILL deal with the bad on the same standard and level as He always has and according to the record...

I don't concern myself with trying to determine whether someone is so "bad" that they deserve to die. I don't recall ever being appointed to the position where it's my job to do that. I'd rather look for the good in people, and try not to be hurtful towards others in my own life.

Don't we all die eventually, regardless of how "good" or "bad" we perceive ourselves to be?

yep. But I certainly won't water down the truth of Christ in that HE WILL deal in truth and righteousness with those good and bad as defined by HIS standard and HIS code and HIS good will and pleasure and plainly shown in the OT and echoed by the words of the Master.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit