Geraldo Rivera Reporting from Dallas

by xenawarrior 33 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

It's early but it appears there is some action here on the front. Will report more as time allows.

We are at Valis' right now before dinner: eyegirl, Heaven, Shuttebug and his son, Elsewhere and XW. Noone is dead yet.

Film at 11

Geraldo out

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Xena,

When I read your post I immediately turned to CNN to see what was happening. I admit to being a little slow sometimes.

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

Hey Dutchie, Geraldo Rivera isn't on CNN anymore. He's on Fox News, so you would have had the wrong station anyway.

I wish I were at the Dallas apostafest!

Cynthia

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thanks Bry,

I told you I was slow.

Actually, I was thinking that if I put it on CNN they would be reporting the lastest news.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Come one! Come all !!! Receive your Apostate Holy Communion!!! If you have every been associated with the JWs, odds are you have never engaged in the famed Symbolic Ritualized Cannibalism.... Tonight is your chance to correct the error of your ways!

Tonight, featured ONLY at the Dallas Apastafest:

• The most cheap-ass nasty wine we could find at a disreputable liquor store. (They were even handing out free sample Screw Drivers as you went out the door)
    • The most tacky-ass plastic wine glasses we could find at a disreputable liquor store.
    • Pita Bread (Thoroughly Leavened)
    • All sacraments have been blessed by a legally ordained atheist apostate.

Come and join us!!! Don't miss your chance to "eat" Jesus!

• Solace
    Solace

Hi everyone!

Having a great time! Wish you all were here!

We are about to leave and go to dinner during which anyone interested may partake in the usually condemned Holy emblems.

This evening, anyone who wishes may partake!

I will be so proud to become one of the annointed.

Yes, after this evening, Heaven will actually be going to Heaven!!!!!

• jack2
    jack2

Hey xenaw, good to see you're there safe and sound. Now, just remember to report a finding of something more than just a few empty bottles in Al Capone's vault.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The party has moved to Valis home and we are having a ball. Lots of boobs and babes !!!

• TheStar
    TheStar

OMG I'm in Dallas and my virgin ears can't take it!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, Big Tex and I are home after attending our Very First Apostafest, and it will NOT be our last! That was a lot of fun! We met up with everyone at Gloria's and had to go home right after due to sick child, but it was terrific meeting the people we've talked to on the forum. We were a little shy about going at first, afraid we would be treated like we were at the Kingdom Hall. But it was GREAT! Everyone was so kind, friendly and relaxed. We could, and did, talk about everything.

Thanks to Jesika, Lin, Six, Megadude, Joeshmoe, our District Overbeer, and everyone else that we didn't get a chance to talk one-on-one with.

P.S. What was that meat-in-a-pancake thing we were eating? Great stuff!

LOL,

Big Tex & cruzanheart, of the I-need-to-get-to-bed-because-I'm-middle-aged Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit