Horrible Bosses

by John Aquila 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    They are the most ruthless corporation anywhere.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Money-grubbing bastards! It's experiences like THIS that show me that God has long stopped being behind this "Organization", if he ever had been to begin with. (Probably not, what with all the pyramidology and convoluted BS)

What I find amazing, is that after the first $100,000 was "Donated" to the Org, that the members were actually gullible enough to start saving up AGAIN. If I'd have been in that Congregation and that had happened and we were then denied that major remodel, there is no way in hell I'd donate another cent to anything. That would have been IT!!!! But these poor gullible saps actually started saving up AGAIN? Just to have it demanded by Mother Org? And the Elder's wives and a few other members are still loyal to these crooks? That is some effective brainwashing & conditioning right there! Keep 'em coming back for more abuse!

Can you even imagine how those Elders must have felt, after the CO demanded they send in the next $70K that the Congregation had saved up? I mean, can you imagine having to sheepishly tell the flock that the CO and/or WT has demanded the rest of their hard-earned saved money? I wouldn't have done it. I would have withdrawn the money, given it back to the people who donated it with the accounting records I had, closed the account, told the CO to f*ck himself, and immediately resigned as Elder, and walked out of the KH never to return. What are they gonna do? For giving back the people's money from a private account that they themselves donated?

F*ck the money-grubbing WT Corporation.......and make no mistake about it; that's what this farce of a religion is - a CORPORATION.

• Israel Ricky Gonzales
    Israel Ricky Gonzales

This is just one of many occurrences of the greedy Watchtower Bible and Trap Society. I had just became Awake! to the Witchtower when they instituted the new Kingdom Hall loan forgiveness plan. I immediately thought something was extra suspicious of it and sure enough it is extra suspicious. Each congregation has a never ending loan. Remodels and new Kingdom Halls that are in need, or even just a want, have to be granted permission, which from the sounds of it, many are being denied. Then they had to turn over all money in excess of $5,000 in their bank accounts??!!! Wow!

It was mentioned already, but this is some serious brain washing going on. I am sure the elders let their wives know everything and yet they WANT to remain loyal. Jebus Christ those guys in Crooklyn are geniuses.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Yeah, just imagine......you are an Elder going thru this. You come home, and relate to your wife how the WT Org and C.O. have just demanded that the BOE send in another $70K of the Congregations money from a PRIVATE savings account, that had nothing to do officially with the WT Org. Instead of your wife being flabbergasted, and on your side, she instead looks at you sheepishly and goes, "Yes dear, you are to do whatever the Society instructs you to do...." - or some such bullsh*t. Then, if you push the subject, your wife threatens to leave and divorce you on grounds of you being a spiritual danger!!!! So basically, your wife isn't your wife, she's the WT Org's wife. The Org comes 1st, and you are a distant 2nd at best. I bet those poor Elders are ready to either 1.) shoot themselves or 2.) shoot the C.O. for causing such "divisions".

This is an incredible account. Do we know where and which Congregation this is? It's just an amazing money grab of enormous proportions. What a fleecing of the flock.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    WingCommander
    I bet those poor Elders are ready to either 1.) shoot themselves or 2.) shoot the C.O.

You forgot number 3---shoot the wife who sided with the Watchtower.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I bet those poor Elders are ready to either 1.) shoot themselves or 2.) shoot the C.O.

You forgot number 3---shoot the wife who sided with the Watchtower.

And/or #4 bring a concealed into Crooklyn and take care of the GB on a Wednesday when they have their pow-wow.

• New day
    New day
    Two points I would like to comment on. Long before the latest money stories our cong had a deficit. Once, all the elders and servants were required to give 30 euros each to make it up. Not too long ago we again had a shortfall and one of the elders suggested doing the same thing again. I refused as I argued that not just the appointed men but the whole cong were responsible to contribute. So it was shelved the second time around. Got to agree also that now I am no longer an elder it is great not to have to attend interminable after meeting meetings, getting harangued by the CO, and no ridiculous in fighting amongst the BOE to deal with. Sweet freedom!
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    No elder’s meetings, no judicial meetings at night that last till midnight, no elders meeting after the conventions, no CO meetings, no shepherding calls to worry about, no Sunday talks to prepare, no out of town elder’s schools to prepare. No special meetings to go to. No getting chewed out by the CO. No having to deal with stupid elders.

The pressure of all this really sneaks up on a person. When you let it go you can literally feel the release.

Just the simple act of sitting through ONE day of one of those KM schools for elders was horrendous!!! Insult is added to injury with the realization that the whole thing is one colossal waste of time.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Marvin Shilmer

Just the simple act of sitting through ONE day of one of those KM schools for elders was horrendous!!! Insult is added to injury with the realization that the whole thing is one colossal waste of time.

My last KM School that I attended, I was assigned to sit between two brothers who were about 350lbs each and about 5' 6" tall. All day long! I won't go into detail of all the sounds and smells I had to put up with.

It was my last KM school.

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Fantastic!!!! Nice job bro!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit