sacred origins of profound things (Genius only)

by kelsey007 25 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

(Sorry minimus) What is the meaning of life?

Define time?

Define space?

I this all real?

• minimus
    minimus

See, that goes to show you why I don't give away my depth...lol...Kelsey, I never thought you would be such an intellectual thief.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

We'll see what we learn from the big brains on these subjects!

• outcast
    outcast

time? What you were suppose to turn in each month.

space? the distance between david letterman or lauren huttons teeth, or what you were not suppose to save at assemblies.

I this all real? no, it's a discussion board dummy.

• Downunderandout
    Downunderandout

To hunt down and slag other posters

To achieve the title of bully in one thread

To teach newer ones how things really work around here

and

to have fun and interation

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL!

Thanks for posting this thread and making me laugh.

It has been a rough day. I apologize if anything I said upset anyone. I may have come down hard on you minimus.. I still feel you post all the time and your content is lacking, but I could have been less rude.

Hope all of you have a good night.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Thanks reborn- I always knew that you were one of the good guys at heart- glad I could lighten your load tonight!

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: See, that goes to show you why I don't give away my depth

You can't give away something you don't have.

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Reborn, thanx for that comment. I'll tell you why I post a lot. It's because I really enjoy it. Probably, in the future I'll post a lot less. But right now, I'm having fun. I believe that we all have the right to post. And whether someone posts to the max or once a year, I think that it's a personal decision. Regarding my use of questions, I think that they're usually pretty good ones and somewhat effective or thought-provoking. I've had my share of duds too. If people get upset because I post often or mostly questions, well, that's o.k..... btw...I've enjoyed many of your responses but not all of them either. Our variety is what makes the world go 'round.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Farkel did you steal my high school pic out of my senior class photo or what????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit