What Do You Like to Collect

by Kenneson 50 Replies latest jw friends

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

And macrame, right JC?

• dsgal
    dsgal

I collect Fire King dinnerware from the 1960s,salt and pepper shakers,cookie jars,vintage linens and rare and out-of-print movies on vhs.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I collect these shotglasses.

Scootergirl I also collect cookbooks and have some antique ones maybe you would be interested in, email me if so and as soon as I can find them (packed somewhere?) I'll give you a list and see what you want and send them to you.

bc (of the onacruseshockedatmycollections class)

• Angharad
    Angharad

Minerals, crystals, Geodes & fossils

Edited by - angharad on 8 November 2002 11:27:16

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hey, Bikerchic, I collect those shot glasses too. I have many of them. I have Kowloon and Kuala Lumpur, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Key West, Honolulu and more. I have regular shot glasses from all over the world. People buy them for me too, so it keeps growing. I have to sort occasionally.

I also collect dishes, but must stop doing that. I have several sets of dishes and keep looking for more. I just have a thing about sets of dishes.

Last year, I found the exact pattern, on eBay that we had when I was a child (late 1940's) (I had a few pieces from the set). I bought service for 25 eventually, and lots of serving accessories too. It's great when the whole family is over.

• Valis
    Valis

I collect cameras of all kinds...my oldest is a No# 2 Brownie Box Camera...I have about 35 right now and counting...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Shutterbug" class

• shera
    shera

I have a collection of little teapots,in shape ranging from churches,to dogs and spaceships...ect

Those little figures they sell in tea,every so often.(Red rose tea )

They came out with a new figure every week or so and you were not sure what figure you were going to get...just imagone the money I spent to get the sets...lol.I used to have to give tea away.

• Xena
    Xena

Hey scooter and bikerck..I collect cookbooks too...

and

Archie Comicbooks

*sigh* I tried collecting men but they keep escaping......

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

What Do You Like to Collect

Do dustbunnies, piles of dirty laundry, and bills count?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Do dustbunnies, piles of dirty laundry, and bills count?

Safe..........you LIKE to collect those?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit