Urgent - ABC Aust Reporter requesting information

by Listener 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener

This has been posted minutes ago by an Australian News reporter

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi Anonymous1 and everyone else,

I am a producer at ABC Television in Sydney. We would very much like to make contact with Geoffrey Jackson and try and get an interview. Anonymous1, you have said in your post that he will be attending meetings at the Harristown Congregation. do you know when??

If anyone has more details of where he is staying or a contact number please call me asap. Any information will be off the record and will be confidential. I do not need to know your name, if that is a concern.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Alison

Alison McClymont
    Producer, National Reporting Team

ABC Television

700 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007

T. +61 2 8333 3147

M. +61 408 495 743

E. [email protected]

T. @alisonmcclymont

User name Alison123

Original thread posted on

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/408390001/governing-body-member-australia-right-now?page=3#/411670001

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

LOL an interview. Someone needs to inform her that Christs brothers don't do no interview.

She will have to ambush him, but I would love to see that!

• cognac
    cognac

Sorry, I posted this too.

Anyways, Anonymous1 said in a follow up post that she spoke with Alison. Anonymous1 also asked the following which I'll copy here:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can we come up with some questions for her to ask Geoff Jackson if she gets to talk with him.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The commission already tried to contact Jackson and Jackson refused to meet them.

• zeb
    zeb

I wish they would subpoena him.

How long do you think he would last in NY if he went on the witness stand.?

• cognac
    cognac
    Since they know he's here, why haven't they subpoenaed him?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    They just said that they did not summon him because of his personal issues.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

The commission already tried to contact Jackson and Jackson refused to meet them.

That reminds me of a scriptural passage that somebody else mentioned in another thread:

YOU will be haled before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations. 19 However, when they deliver YOU up, do not become anxious about how or what YOU are to speak; for what YOU are to speak will be given YOU in that hour -Matthew 10:18,19

So what happened? Doesn't this sound like a 'haling'? Does Jackson not have faith in or trust the holy spirit? He and the other six should have more faith in it than any other humans on earth. Is Jackson "anxious"? Isn't he aware that the book that supposedly guides his life tells him not to be?

It seems revealing that those on the commission are the ones who don't seem anxious, and the JWs do.

• Pants of Righteousness
    Pants of Righteousness

From jw.org:

Harristown meeting times:

Thursday, 7:30 p.m. (Congregation Bible Study)
    Saturday, 3:00 p.m. (Public Meeting)
    338 Spring Street
    TOOWOOMBA SOUTH  QLD  4350

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They need to subpoena him no matter what his circumstances are. Did Jackson care about the circumstances of abused children?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit