Freemasons

by UnDisfellowshipped 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Undis

There is a lot of popular stuff that is thrown out there about the masons. Christian researchers can save you a lot of time, but they are constantly wetting their pants for fear of the masons/illuminatti. Ask yourself why they have so much fear. It's comparable to the wt fear of apostates.

I noticed that you missed listing the rosicrucians as a religion linked to masons.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 2 November 2002 22:24:8

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks to everyone for your comments!

BATHORY said:

You mention that the so called illuminati is PART of the freemason group. You should investigate that further mate.

Actually, I believe the Freemasons are PART of the Illuminati.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Valis said:

I've had a very good experience w/the Masons. My first child had hip dysplasia..both of them. Its very expensive for multiple sonograms, doctor's visits, etc...one of my colleagues at school is a Mason and sponsored her to go to Scottish Right Children's Hospital in Dallas. FOR FREE! They took really good care of her and were very pleasant. If a bunch of old guys wanna have secret handshakes and rings and wear goofy hats that's OK w/me. They do the children right unlike some other BORG I could mention.

I'm very happy about your experiences with the Masons. I wish everyone's experiences with them could be that way. However, that is definitely not the case with my experiences with them.

Let me just say, you definitely don't want to get on their "Black-List".

There being an average of 1 out of every 6 men being connected to Freemason Groups, it will cause major problems for you if you get on their "Black-List".

Also, if you read up on the JW's, they also do some good works, just look what they did in Houston when the Flooding happened.

When I say bad things about the JW's, I am talking their Leaders (Governing Body).

The same way, when I say bad things about Freemasons I am talking about their Leaders (32nd and 33rd Degree Members).

The Lower-Degree Members of JW's and Freemasons don't know about all the things their Leaders do.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Let me just say, you definitely don't want to get on their "Black-List".

What does one need to do to be on their black list? Can you name some people who are on their black list? What has happened to those black listed?

SS

• Faraon
    Faraon

Lark,

I do have on my computer a couple of movies from a Spanish site showing Russel's tumb to be in a Mason Cemetery. I plan to take a sidetrip to it with my daughters to Pensilvannia, and take pictures of it with my daughters.

The name of the mason cemetery can be clearly seen in the background, and in one of the movies, it starts with it.

Also the names Grand Architect Of The Universe and grand master were used freely in conversations with people back when Witnesses were supposed to be only a cultural society and not a religion (before 1990). so they could not own Real Estate, since churches were forbidden to do so.

• link
    link

Am I the only contributor here that is actually a Freemason?

It never ceases to amaze me what rubbish gets talked about Freemasons by non-Freemasons. Its just like those with no experience of the WBTS telling dubs all about the "truth".

Larc has made the most sensible comments so far and to the best of my knowledge has the facts right.

I will not get involved with the misinformation here, there is far too much of it to ever sort out. I will just sit on the sidelines and have a good chuckle at some of the "absolute facts" that are quoted by the "knowledgeable".

Any other Freemasons want to join me?

link

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hello Link,

You said:

Am I the only contributor here that is actually a Freemason?

Quite possible, but then again, who knows?

It never ceases to amaze me what rubbish gets talked about Freemasons by non-Freemasons. Its just like those with no experience of the WBTS telling dubs all about the "truth".

Well, since you know so much about Freemasons, would you care to enlighten us on what I have wrong in my Posts on this Thread?

I will not get involved with the misinformation here, there is far too much of it to ever sort out. I will just sit on the sidelines and have a good chuckle at some of the "absolute facts" that are quoted by the "knowledgeable".

You see right there? That is a big problem. You say that I am wrong on so many things, and then, you say that you are not even going to point out one of them for me.

Sheesh, that's like when the Watchtower says the Apostates are all liars, and then the Watchtower never points out any specific lies.

I suppose the people on this Board are not "worthy" enough to know if we have the correct info on Masons eh?

Well, after all, "Don't Throw Pearls Before Swine" right?

• link
    link

Nice try Undisfellowshipped but this fish aint takin the bait.

For one thing I can see no reason whatsoever for anyone to have to defend Freemasonary and for another I am not qualified to explain all its aspects and its structure and organisation.

Your comparisons to anything remotely Watchtowerish do not hold water so these wont tempt me to explain misinformation spread by persons who are obviously anti-Masonic.

You see, unlike the Watchtower, it isnt even necessary. (End of story)

link

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Link,

You said:

For one thing I can see no reason whatsoever for anyone to have to defend Freemasonary and for another I am not qualified to explain all its aspects and its structure and organisation.

Your comparisons to anything remotely Watchtowerish do not hold water so these wont tempt me to explain misinformation spread by persons who are obviously anti-Masonic.

You see, unlike the Watchtower, it isnt even necessary. (End of story)

link

Let me change that around a little and see if it sounds familiar?

For one thing I can see no reason whatsoever for anyone to have to defend Jehovah's Witnesses and for another I am not qualified to explain all its aspects and its structure and Organization.

Your comparisons to anything remotely Freemasonish do not hold water so these wont tempt me to explain misinformation spread by persons who are obviously anti-Watchtower.

You see, unlike the Freemasons, it isnt even necessary. (End of story)

link

It sounds so much like what the Watchtower does with Apostates.

You say that you are not qualified to explain about Freemasonry, but then you say that all the info on here is misinformation. Weird huh?

Also, you say that there is no reason to defend Freemasonry, and yet, what have you been doing on this Thread?

Perhaps if more Freemasons would take a few moments to CLEARLY EXPLAIN what they believe and are taught and what they do, then there wouldn't be any so-called "misinformation" going around.

Peace to you and I have no hard feelings towards you Link.

I pray that the Lord opens your eyes.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Link, have you ever heard of Manly P. Hall?

He is a Freemason, you can do a search on Google and find out info on him.

Well, anyway, here is a QUOTE from one of Manly P. Hall's Books:

"When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, Page 48; Emphasis added]

Also, I assume you know who Albert Pike was.

Here is a QUOTE from him:

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Page 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

Any comments on this?

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 4 November 2002 4:27:12

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit