CNN Video: Royal Commission's querry into JWs sexual abuse cases

by ScenicViewer 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I'm not sure if this will be embedded or clickable, but this CNN video is a good one.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2015/07/28/australia-jehovah-witness-sex-abuse-hannigan-lklv.cnn

Edit: Looks like the link is clickable, but if someone knows how to embed it please do.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Yeah, thanks for sharing

• floriferous
    floriferous

Surely the GB cannot ignore this anymore.

They are the ones to have brought reproach on big ole J's name

I hope they are all cacking their pants.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Wow great report, hope as many JWs see it as possible! The reporters need emphasise though that this is Australia only, how many other unreported pedophile cases are lurking in Bethels all over the world.

i am totally shocked, I didn't think it was this bad.

its finished me off in this religion, I feel set free, no need to look back and wonder if gods spirit might be with these people, it's clearly not.

• zeb
    zeb
    I am so glad that this is being seen now across the world.
  • skin
    skin
    Come on you guys. There is an upcoming WT study in a few months that will help us all to see that these reports are nothing but lies, lies that Satan is promoting via the worlds media. Let us not fall into Satan's trap and believe this....
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I saw the story on the front page of the CNN website, in the News and Buzz sidebar. It actually made CNN's main page!
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    "Come on you guys. There is an upcoming WT study in a few months that will help us all to see that these reports are nothing but lies, lies that Satan is promoting via the worlds media. Let us not fall into Satan's trap and believe this...."

That study is going to backfire in Watchtower's face. Lots of JWs who are now hearing these news reports are going to see through that study when it comes. They're going to see that Watchtower is trying to manipulate them into turning a blind eye to its ills. I think many will wake up then.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    That study is going to backfire in Watchtower's face.

I don't know, the GB will be prescribing "wait on Jehovah" "trust in Jehovah and his organisation" "dismiss apostate lies" pills to be taken before every meal of the day.

Would you really want to leave Jehovah's warm embrace just because of something you heard on the worldly news controlled by Satan? We cant know what really happened.. and they are imperfect men, Jehovah will sort it out when the time is right.

And by the way, what other organisation preaches the good news over the entire earth? Where else would you go?

And when all else fails: do you really want to lose your family?

That's right, you want to stay here with us!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, jeezus, CNN. It's hit the big time.

(Fox News seems to have dropped the ball; no shock there.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit