Sorry..FASCINATING LETT (take 2)

by Diogenesister 26 Replies latest social humour

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    http://chrisfugue.tumblr.com/ weirdly fascinating lett take 2 (sorry for 1st error)
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    If this was supposed to be funny, it worked - I laughed. Not hard, but I laughed. If it wasn't a laugh, it was at least chuckled. May be it wasn't quite a chuckle, but I did smile a little.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Something is definitely wrong with that man. But worse, something is wrong with all the people that believe his is one of God's chosen ones.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

CrazyFace Lett! Chuckled at this one...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Liars do what ?

The WTS has never been richer.

What they are doing secretly in an devious way is ask or rather taking money and using to update and modernize many of its owned buildings , which the labor will be done by JWS volunteering.

Those pieces of real estate increase in value and the WTS's real estate assets swell.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I loved it let me see if I can post one picture of old rubber face Lett:

Lett giving his xenophobic watch out for the voice of strangers speech that made him a GB rockstar:

:

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Yeah...I was laughing..then u scroll down to read this about the 'CANCELLED' kingdom hall loans ...not so funny...

So they weren’t cancelled at all. What happened was: the wt changed the terms of the loans. They no longer tell the congregations what their balance is, and the congregation no longer has a way to pay the loan off. They will just pay and pay and pay.

Is this sounding mafia-esque to anyone other than me?
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    This new loan forgiveness arrangement is going to bit them in the ass big time as these clowns lose popularity by selling Kingdom Halls to pay off lawsuits and begging become chronic for these CEO losers.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Lett getting warmed up to give head to Tight Pants Tony.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Lip smacking happy ending or finishing up desert after a brown nosing session with fellow GBs:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit