Hello

by discombobulatedgirl 16 Replies latest social family

• discombobulatedgirl
    discombobulatedgirl

Hi Im a teen and I saw the word teen in the tital of this little posting room so I though who better to start than a "Teen" so wanna tak 'bout somehing well post it I ll answer awasy do

see ya
    DC

• FieryIce
    FieryIce

Hi discombobulatedgirl
    Maybe you would like to share with a mom, your point of view as a young teen.
    I have a 9 year old daughter that is growing up way too fast for me. What advice would give to a mom with a daughter that is soon to be a teen?
    Gale

• ianao
    ianao

Hi. I am an alcoholic.

Please tell me how I can repel the urges I am currently having to go into the fridge and take a big swig of ripple.

Thanks

• Gopher
    Gopher

FieryIce,

If your post is for real, best wishes. Please note that you brought up a post way back from early 2001. Discombulatedgirl and her mom haven't posted out here for several months.

J.R.Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Are you a SexyTeen?

• Moxy
    Moxy

see, now i dont know *why* newbies complain about feeling unwanted in here, or not getting responses to their questions. SEE?? we got back to her within the YEAR! dc girl? hello? u still here?

mox

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

FieryIce,
    DC is my duaghter. She hasn't been allowed on this site for a long time. If you have read the other posts as a response to the one you brought up by DC gir, you'll understand why.
    RC

DanielH,
    You are sick!!

Gopher,
    I'm still around. How are you?

• Kep
    Kep

At least she got a reply, you send something in to the WTS and you're lucky if they send you something that makes sense.
    Mind you, does any of this make sense???

• myself
    myself

Rollercoaster

I hope the reply from DanielH was because he didnt see the date your daughter had posted. The first reply was by a newbie who was probably checking out the folder regarding kids, teens,etc. and didnt realize the date went so far back. The way things are set up now it brings it up with the current posts.
    There was someone posting as SexyTeen and some conflict arose because of her posting from someone elses computer and things seemed suspicous.
    Hope all is well and there is no reason for offense.

Myself

• butalbee
    butalbee

Hello, I'm Lara, nice to meet you.
    So since you started this thread, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself instead...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit