Letter read at Supplimentary Elder's School

by messenger 50 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

MESSAGER

U - R ONE SICK DUDE for posting this letter from the FDS, how dare you show such disregard for the FDS, but since you posted it-- we might as well read it and examine it- smile

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

When they work in the Field Service they are not to work alone. They should always be accompanied by an adult

This point is very important for court cases and is good for the media to see in terms of wt TRUE POLICY THEIR INTERNAL POLICY

In veiw of the fact that this matter is PRIVATE the ADULT (JW)working with this person (pedophile) would have no idea that just 7 days ago this man was having sex with a 7 yr old child. And because he lives in a state that doesn't require turning him in and he "DEMOSTRATED" that he was repentant and was Privately Reproved

Niether this JW Adult or the householder has no idea that he raped a child just 7 days ago.

so when the house holder invites him into their home and little Johnny who is 7 yr old walks into the room and the pedophile is sitting there and ask WOULD YOU LIKE SOME GUM

the little kid's dad says, Johnny tell the nice man thank you and go over and get the gum.

all the while the other jw is talking the pedophile picks up the child and sits him on his knee very innocent to the avg observer persay- for we have all seen how little kids sometime sit on the knee of adults as they bouce them around and in and of itself for the most part it means nothing,

but just think of the Sexual thoughts that are going thru this pedophile's mind while this child is on this persons knee,

yes the wt did instruct the elders to tell the person:

Certain restrictions are applicable to former known molesters. They are not to be alone in the company of minor children

but since the adult jw working with him knows nothing about the case and the restrictions why would this person think anything

but notice the next line---------------

. They may continue under certain restrictions and do not qualify for privileges which may be many years if ever

so still after realizing this man is a pedophile the wt still wants to LEAVE OPEN the door that this man can be ENTRUSTED WITH THE TITLE ELDER

when you consider how the avg jw veiws and elder, why would they ever want to allow a man with this problem to have that type of influence

consider a man who a drinking problem, why in the HELL would you want him to work in a liquor store????????

this quotes are one in which i ACTUALLY agree with:

" Were Jehovahs Witnesses to immerse themselves in refuting all false charges made against them, they could also fall into a trap of the great accuser Satan the Devil

Therefore we will ignore the lying misrepresentation by opposers as we are assured by Jehovah that we are walking well
    Those who attack us with false accusations will fail as Jehovah protects His righteous people. (Isa 54:17; Jer 1:19)

NOW ALLOW me to explain, IF THE ACCUSATION ARE FALSE then of course no one should waste their time dealing with them,

but the problem is what are elders/jw to do WHEN THE CHARGES AND ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The instructors have been directed to take no questions regarding the comments in this letter, no copy will be provided for the congregation file.

THIS PS explains itself and so many others have commented on this point- clearly driving home the points

TO ALL LURKERS, SHIRLY AND EUGENE, what is this telling you about the Org. You have just a few years left with decent health where you can do the things that you two have put off for so many years. I beg you to take the time and SMELL THE COFFEE .

James

see you all next week

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Actually, I think this letter can cause some good. Imagine being an elder who is already questioning the society's policy. Imagine having to sit and listen to this drivel and then being told not to ask any questions. I think the society continues to stab themselves in the foot. May it continue until their entire nasty little secret is fully exposed.

• JT
    JT

ck on the accuracy of this letter- ck your sources no MAILING ADDRESS FOR PATERSON

• outnfree
    outnfree

Incredible how they still don't get it, isn't it?

They can no longer expect confidentiality. They can no longer expect lambs to be silent. They can no longer expect the press not to see the absurdity and depravity of their policy. They can no longer take the moral and legal low road and not get called on it! In fact, I would wager that they no longer can expect loyalty from many kind-hearted, honest, law-abiding elders who must have been greatly disheartened at the "they're all liars, and we're not commenting anymore -- not even to you, dear brothers! No questions, please" pronouncement from on high.

Child molestation is a crime!

Why is it so difficult for them to institute a policy whereby all accusations are referred to local law enforcement?

outnfree

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

Every accusation is investigated. It is not taken lightly even if there is only one accuser. If there is only one accuser and the accused denies the charge, no further congregational action can be taken , we can't go beyond the scriptures. (1 Tim 5:19) It is different if there are two accusers to separate incidents, their testimony may be taken into consideration for establishing a judicial hearing.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is so stupid. It is unreal that they apply this to child molestation.

Also not being allowed to take questions. How dumb is that? Why can they not get it that they are hurting the children? They do not seem to care. If you question then your now an apostate!

These clowns are all crazy.

brandy who is very mad & upset

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Therefore let this serve as a reminder that child molestation is a sin, something viewed as abhorrent. It is a heinous crime according to Caesars law.

It's not a heinous crime according to Watchtower law, then? Fuckwits.

Farkel

• hopper
    hopper

This makes me sick. How can they spew this filth and still believe they have the "truth"?

• surferdude
    surferdude

i love getting this info ,, however,, could a few of the lurking elders please comment on this letter and acknowledge its reading at all the schools? not that i dont believe it is real,,, just want to get more than one post before running with this info

sd

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Taking this letter at face value :-

I am very disappointed that there is not a clear direction to report the case to the authorities. I had really hoped that they had learned a lesson from all this.

Anyway, was the BBC acting as apostate when it showed the Scottish congregation in Panorama? Was it apostate lies that a brother in Rugby got convicted ?

They cannot deny that a problem exists - although they try to do so.

Also , to be judged repentant a person had to be willing to make restitution for his wrongdoing. I recall theives actually going to the Police Station to confess . Why are not molestors forced to confess to "Caesar" or be seen as unrepentant?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    By letting themselves become sidetracked, Jehovahs servants would lose valuable time that might otherwise have been used beneficially to help sincere persons to learn about Gods will and purposes respecting mankind."

Translation: Don't let anything stop you from getting out in field service. We are losing publishers at an astonshing rate and we need as many new recruits as you can line up for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit