Kingdom halls without holy spirit

by jurs 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Jurs asked

:ever notived how many JW's complain about "other" halls Not having Jehovah's Holy Spirit?

Translation: Those "other" people suck. What "unconditional love". But even though we think they suck we will die for them. What a bunch of idiots.

Dismembered

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I often heard about people around one congergation noting something was

wrong with a certain congergation, it had a lot of problems etc....but nobody new what....And "miraculously"

Jehovah would expose the wrong doing of a few member of the cong. or especially

members of the servant body...and everything would be better...seems like

they were grieving the Holy Spirit..I can vouch for this!

In one congergation, it was always a little off..However Jehovah waited a decade or

so...than accuasations were made against one elder for molesting and he was

sent to prison...but i dont think things have gotten better.

• minimus
    minimus

I know of families that used to go to all the neighboring congregations looking for that perfect Hall. They'd settle in a place and they'd have that nirvana look in their eyes and crow about how they found the BEST congregation! Then, they would tell all of their friends to come to their new haven. So all their friends would come and love it.....until, somebody gave them a little counsel. Then they would bad-mouth their new Hall and make their exodus to their newest destination. These were the types that everyone would be saying about: "Guess who's looking for a new congregation again?"........typical Witlesses.

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

I was told this when I moved into somone elses territory. I was told that the congregation didn't have Jehovahs Holy Spirit and that my service would suffer there. About 1 year later my old congregation had to DF one elder have one MS step down DF 3 publishers and one person tried to commit suicide. MY new congreagtion was doing just fine. Where'sJehovahs Holy Spirit now??!!

Diamond

• jack2
    jack2

Yeah, at times I'd hear stuff like that..'there's problems over in such-and-such a Hall, and Jehovah may be withholding his spirit because there is little or no growth there', or stuff like, 'the whole elder body was removed and now that congregation is experiencing growth again'. Personally, I never paid much attention to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit