Come to Oregon and kill somebody.

by seven006 19 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Thanks Dave!!! too bad about your VCR!!

Well won't my sister be soo proud to see daddy on TV BWAHAHAHHA you know she just totally freaked!!!! ahhah aohh god

this borg is sick

Ven

• seven006
    seven006

Tracy,

Your five exactly the same responses to this will probably be deleted by the time I post this but I have one question for you.

What'ca drinking tonight, and can I have some?

Big hug

Dragon,

You have never had the desire to kill anyone? I wish I could say that. I have had the desire but since it's illegal, immoral, unethical and plain stupid I haven't done it. It still doesn't mean I haven't had the desire.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Jason,

I read your story earlier today. Maybe someday you will get to the place where I'm at. They see me coming and run like hell. It's a gift.

Ven,

I thought you were still mad at me? I was hopping to see your daddy give the JW's the finger. Must be why he didn't ask me to join him.

big hug,

Dave

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Dave

I have never been pushed that far. With all my knowledge and training in martial arts I could kill very easy, but in that knowledge I learned a lot of control. I guess I have always let most everything role off me quickly. I have been angry, just not that extreme. I can understand it though and see where it has a place.

Take Care

Dragon

• think41self
    think41self

Dave, you big hugger you

I am not drinking anything....and no, you cannot have one of my margaritas! Ummmmm, it was my cat...yeah, that's it! My cat was walking on my keyboard.

Tracy (wasting away again in Margaritaville)

• Swan
    Swan

Venice!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. Your dad is so well known in this area where all three murders occured! Channel 2 couldn't have picked a better spokesperson to really irritate these Oregonian dubs! I will watch for a follow up in the local papers. If one appears, I might have to whip out Word and write a letter to the editor.

Tammy

• messenger
    messenger

Boyds son: Reopen stepfather's case

Bimla Boyd

He suspects foul play in the death of Charles Boyd. http://news.statesmanjournal.com/article.cfm?i=49258
    ALAN GUSTAFSON
    Statesman Journal October 3, 2002 James Boyd, the oldest son of Bimla Boyd, a woman accused of Sundays fatal shooting in Polk County, called Wednesday for reopening the investigation into the death of his stepfather earlier this year.

Absolutely. Theres no doubt in my mind. Even without what happened this past Sunday, theres still reason for a new investigation, James Boyd said.

His mother, Bimla Boyd, was arrested Sunday in connection with the fatal shooting of Robert Daniel Spencer, a caretaker at the rural property.

Spencer was the fifth person to die there since 1998. Three people were gunned down at a trailer on the property on
    . And Charles Boyd, Bimlas former husband, died of an undetermined cause inside the five-bedroom, hillside home on . James Boyd, 28, a computer software engineer who lives in , suspects foul play resulted in Charles Boyds death. He declined to discuss possible motives or evidence but said hes willing to share his information with police investigators. Lt. Richard Manning of the Polk County Sheriffs Office said the agency conducted a thorough investigation into Charles Boyds death earlier this year, including interviews with James Boyd, and found insufficient evidence for criminal charges. He said county investigators would consider any new information.

If he can give us information that we havent already checked out and it warrants it, I have no objection to reopening any type of a case, no matter how old it is, Manning said. But it depends on the information.

James Boyd said investigators failed to dig deep enough into the tips he provided.

I dont want to say it fell on deaf ears, but they were just so overwhelmed with the details of the case that they just didnt really take into consideration everything, he said.

Charles Boyd was deeply depressed in the weeks leading up to his death because he and his former wife were thrown out of the Jehovahs Witnesses church in December 2001, according to reports compiled by Polk County investigators who looked into his death.

The reports indicated that elders of the church accused Charles and Bimla of living in sin because they continued to reside at the same house at
    after they were divorced in October 2001. Bimla Boyd, 46, told detectives that her husband killed himself by taking an overdose of prescription pills. She blamed the church for his death, saying that their banishment drove him to commit suicide.

But Charles and Bimla attended a church meeting the night before he died, part of a process they hoped would lead to a reconciliation with the church, investigators reports show.

The next morning, Charles was found dead in his bed at the Orchard Heights home discovered by Spencer, the caretaker who was found slain in the same home Sunday.

Officially, the cause of Charles Boyds death was classified as undetermined, according to a
    medical examiner report. Toxicology reports indicated that he had two prescribed drugs in his system but not a lethal dose. However, he was a fairly large man 6 foot 3 inches tall, 220 pounds with heart problems, and the combination of factors may have resulted in his death, the report said.

It was a combination of health condition and overdose on prescription medication, Manning said.

James Boyd questioned the notion that his 44-year-old father, a veteran Postal Service employee, was in poor physical health.

He wasnt going to be doing any Ironman triathlons, but lets think about it: He had a walking postal route, carrying 40-, 50- to 80-pound mail bags. So Id say he was in better shape than the average person Dad had a few pounds on him but that didnt kill him.

For the son, lingering questions about his stepfathers death have taken on renewed urgency since Bimla Boyds arrest Sunday.

Spencer, 54, had worked for Boyd for several years. He died of a single gunshot wound.

Spencer, who lived in a trailer near the main house, took care of Boyds 30 acres and tended to her medical and family needs. He took her to doctors appointments, helped her shower and transported her two children to a school bus stop, according to investigative records and interviews.

No motive for Sundays shooting has been made public. The two teenage children are being cared for by James Boyd, who wants to be granted permanent custody.

The trailer where Spencer lived was the scene about four years ago of a triple homicide. A
    man, Philip Scott Cannon, was convicted of shooting to death three young adults. He is serving a life sentence at the Oregon State Penitentiary. Bimla Boyd was a key witness in the case against Cannon.

James Boyd said Wednesday hes confident that his mother had no involvement in the triple slaying.

I really dont see any link, he said. That was very much of a bad decision that they let those people on the land. Beyond that, he said, the three murders had nothing to do with my parents.

Bimla Boyd has been involved in other legal problems, court records show.

As a civil lawsuit against them and their church gained momentum early this year, the Boyds became concerned about protecting their property and other assets from a possible future financial judgment against them,
    records show. In late January, less than three weeks before Charles Boyd died, they signed their property over to Spencer.

Title to the land recently switched back to Bimla Boyd, records show.

James Boyd remembered better days, before five people turned up dead on the property. He helped his parents buy the land and secure a loan to build the house.

They got a really good deal on the property. It was very inexpensive. he said. They bought it. They wanted to build a house. I thought: How idyllic, thats awesome. I wanted to help them out as much as I could.

James Boyd said his mother did show flashes of goodness at times.

She has helped people in the past. She means to do well but shes her own worst enemy.

Alan Gustafson can be reached at (503) 399-6709.

• Swan
    Swan

Dave,

The news guy then said that all three were JW's. He then said the local representative of the JW church were not available for an interview but they stated that all three suspected murders were disfellowshipped JWs.

Now here is the thing that pisses me off. The three suspected murders did what they did with the teachings of the JW's as part of their motive. Whether they were still JW's "in good standing" as they say or recently disfellowshipped JW doesn't matter a damn bit. It's the screwed up bullshit teachings of the JW's that influenced their thinking and justified what they did in their minds. I don't know enough about the third murder but I do know in the Longo case he has talked about the sunning from his family and church as a major cause of depression. He has also stated that he believed he sent them to a better place. I also know from the many conversations with Sharon Rowe the sister of Janet Bryant, that Robert Bryant experience the same deep depression because of the shunning and basic psychological execution he received from his family and one time friends. He also believed he was sending them to a better place while saving them from a life of shunning.

While I was a JW I thought that suicide might be pretty good way through Armageddon. But then I did some research in the Wt publications and wasn't so sure. Would I be forgiven? Wouldn't I be forgiven? It wasn't real clear. But I thought instead that if an accident were about to befall me, such as a speeding bus or a train, well that might be the ticket. I just wouldn't move real fast to get out of the way. On a couple of vacations I went out on some cliffs with my camera. If I fell, okay (although I really didn't want anything to happen to my camera). If I didn't, there would be some nice shots. Is that crazy or what?

Even after I left the dubs the sense of self-preservation that normal people have began to slowly return. It came back even faster after I read "Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Stephen Hassan. You are right. They don't see it the way other people do. They don't live for this world. They live for the "New Order" and they die or kill because they believe their loved ones will be reunited through a ressurection.

Tammy

• seven006
    seven006

Dragon,

As much as I hate to say it, I have been pushed that far,.... several times. I spent a little time as a cop, played the martial arts game for a while and learned how to kill people. It was fun at times and at other times it was just too much macho bullshit. Now I just go to the gym and lift heavy blobs of metal attracted to bars and pulleys to take what little aggression I have left in life. Well....that, and I kick a few kittens and puppies sometimes.

Tracy,

Your cat walked across your keyboard? Hold a sec,...I need to write that one down. I know you woman, Friends is over and it's cocktail time. Don't try and fool old Dave, Iv had women like you, and their little kitties too!

Tammy,

Your a strange chick. I'll bet your camera thanks you very much. Have you ever considered drowning yourself in a vat of warm chocolate? Or eating 6,000 pizzas until you explode? If your going to kill yourself then you might as well enjoy the ride. I'm glad you regained your sanity, or at least got it for the first time.

I thought about knocking myself off a couple of times along time ago, even had the gun to my head once or twice. Then I thought about my ex-wife getting everything I had. Then I realized that her attorney already gave it all to her, including my bullets. That was a long time ago. I'm feeling much better now. One more year of child support and I don't ever have to see, or look, or talk to her again.
    She is why I know there is a devil, she is his sister.

Dave

Edited by - seven006 on 4 October 2002 0:0:3

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

The ninth court of appeals let the JW's continue to practice disfellowshipping as long as it did not constitue a danger to the public. Isn't it time to revisit the issue?

*883 [7] We find the practice of shunning not to constitute a sufficient threat to the peace, safety, or morality of the community as to warrant state intervention. The test for upholding a direct burden on religious practices is as stringent as any imposed under our Constitution. Only in extreme and unusual cases has the imposition of a direct burden on religion been upheld. See, e.g., Reynolds v. United States, 98 U.S. (8 Otto) 145, 25 L.Ed. 244 (1878) (polygamy); Hill v. State, 38 Ala.App. 404, 88 So.2d 880 (1956) (snake handling). The harms suffered by Paul as a result of her shunning by the Jehovah's Witnesses are clearly not of the type that would justify the imposition of tort liability for religious conduct. No physical assault or battery occurred. Intangible or emotional harms cannot ordinarily serve as a basis for maintaining a tort cause of action against a church for its practices--or against its members http://jehovah.to/legal/general/paul.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit