No You Know: Top Ten Theories

by Duncan 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

"Maby he found out that there are a lot of sites (((((((((((sights)))))))))))) on the net more interesting than all of you."

Perhaps:

http://www.jude3.net/msgboard.mv?parm_func=showmsg+parm_msgnum=1000035

• seven006
    seven006

Somebody that I and some of you know turned Bobby in to the boys in Brooklyn about a year or so ago and they tracked him down and gave him a good pee pee whacking for playing with us. I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this, but I think that might of happened again. Bobby is more afraid of the boys from Brooklyn than he lets on. It's all a part of the game we play with Bobby called "Who's Your Daddy."

Dave

• Satanus
    Satanus

seven

The wt gave him a free vasectomy?

SS

• mustang
    mustang

He is going to make the annual October prophecy AFTER October, this time.

Mustang

Edited by - mustang on 3 October 2002 20:24:9

• seven006
    seven006

SS,

No, the WT society is not into micro surgery.

Dave

• You Know
    You Know

#1 With Dubya extending America to it's full imperial over-reach, he being lured to his apparent Waterloo, and the global financial system peering off the edge of the bottomless abyss, YK thought it would be a good time to let the apostate alone for awhile to stew in their own venomous juice. The recipe though calls for turning up the heat---real soon now. / You Know

• Funchback
    Funchback

I thought he was captured by Phillipine rebels while he was peddling Watchtow.....I mean...AVON products.

• Nikita
    Nikita

He's back!

• Duncan
    Duncan

Triumphant Return, YK!

you even managed a " peering over the bottomless abyss" and a " real soon now" into the bargain. With an "apostate ridiculers" or two, we would have had a full house!

Well Done!

Duncan

• SYN
    SYN

LOL, good one You Know!

So are you going to regale us with another Doomsday prediction this year or not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit