No You Know: Top Ten Theories

by Duncan 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

He watched a rerun of "South Park" and discovered that the correct answer is: The Mormons.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

16. Is conducting an "accelerated Bible Study" with Lyndon LaRouche and the TriLateral Commission.

17. Has been engaged in constant deep prayer for the healing of Yadirf's dublexia.

18. He has designed a new calendar eliminating the month of October, but is having trouble dividing 365 by 11

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 3 October 2002 12:46:33

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

NN: LoL..........very good, hehe

• sf
    sf

He found a steep cliff and stumbled himself?

He is underground, feeding the trolls?

hahahahahahahah natas

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

• He's having brain burps and can't remember how to log on
  • Satanus
    Satanus

9. Had a vasectomy.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

SaintSatan said:

9. Had a vasectomy.

Correction: You have to qualify as a MAN first before you may have a vasectomy.

My personal opinion? Who cares where he is? As long as he is gone. Maybe the old bastard died.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Maybe he got sick and tired of his same ol' same ol' and is busy reinventing himself, perhaps with a brand new nickname? Perhaps he'll show up as "I Know".

Or, maybe he is one of the annointed now.

The possibilities are endless. On that note, I will say that I hope nothing bad has befallen him.

Mimilly

• Satanus
    Satanus

Intersesting theory. mimilly. On the other thread, simon said to swordofjah, 'don't i know you?' Hmmmm. I wonder..... Simon, since you let something out of the bag, do you want to enlarge? heh heh.

SS

• footprints
    footprints

Maby he found out that there are a lot of sites (((((((((((sights)))))))))))) on the net more interesting than all of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit