'Prepare for Banning' A HOAX! READ INSIDE

by ashitaka 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

This elder probably got the idea from when Orson Welles scared the crap out of a lot of Americans by doing a radio adaptation of the War of the Worlds. It won't have any positive effect, however. Once people get over the fright, instead of having a renewed sense of urgency, they'll just have a sense of betrayal at being unnecessarily frightened. Plus they might start asking questions such as : "How many of our fears are based on expectations created by others who have much to gain from giving us those expectations?"

• Swan
    Swan

This control freak could have just as easily read a letter to drink this Koolaid being passed out! I hate this kind of sick perverted mind control crap! He's the one who should go underground, like in a pine box. It's JWs like this who I would like to visit after they die and dance on their graves. Evil bastard!

Tammy

• Farkel
    Farkel

: WHY WOULD HE DO THIS???

"Momma always said, 'stupid is as stupid does.'" - Forrest Gump

Farkel

• teejay
    teejay
    It won't have any positive effect... they might start asking questions such as : "How many of our fears are based on expectations created by others who have much to gain from giving us those expectations?"-- Stephanus

My thought exactly. It might actually help some in that Hall start to really thinking. Good for the wacko, I say.

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

After reading a book called Seductive Poison, by a survivor of the Jim Jones mess, I realized immediately the paralells were striking! This cult has always ruled by fear, but what are they stooping to now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit